Doritos ad under attack

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Doritos ad under attack

Postby Sangersteve » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:03 pm

Theses people is nuts.

Abortion industry political advocacy group NARAL Pro-Choice America attacked a Doritos Super Bowl ad featuring a mom and dad viewing an ultrasound of their unborn baby as “anti-choice.”

Taking to Twitter, NARAL charged the humorous ad that showed a spunky unborn baby responding to a Dad eating Doritos used an “antichoice tactic of humanizing fetuses and sexist tropes of dads as clueless and moms as uptight.”

NARAL also weighed in on the Snickers ad seen during Super Bowl 50. It depicted a grumpy man wearing the blowing white dress Marilyn Monroe wore in the midst of her iconic scene from the film The Seven Year Itch. Once the male stand-in eats a Snickers candy car, he turns into the real Marilyn Monroe who then appears in her famous scene.

The abortion industry advocate tweeted the ad was “transphobic” and that it suggests women are agreeable to “being objectified as long as they have snacks.”
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Re: Doritos ad under attack

Postby GFB » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:11 pm

Missed the Snickers ad..but the Doritoes baby ad was world class..maybe an all time favorite.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Jim Jack

Postby Jim Jack » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:43 pm

They are complaining about that? That is mind-boggling.

I guess with today's PC climate, Frito-Lay will issue an apology and give a pro-choice organization a nice donation.

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Oh, good grief!

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:22 am

The pro abortion people are evil.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

By popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:42 am

I liked the Doritos ad with the dogs...but mainly due to the black lady cashier's reaction when she looks at the dog buying the doritos. Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttt????

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:38 am

Abortion is the sacrament of the American left. Anything that allows a woman to have a baby is therefore attacked.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:19 pm

I hope this backfires on NARAL by resulting in more people seeing the commercial and thinking, "Oh, yeah, a fetus is a baby, and a baby is a human being."
Mark is right: the pro-abortion people are evil. These are the kind of people, BTW, that Rush Limbaugh called "Feminazis" 25 years ago.

Return to “Your first forum”