VULGAR WORDS GOOD, DEROGATORY WORDS BAD

Description of your first forum.
GRANDPA

VULGAR WORDS GOOD, DEROGATORY WORDS BAD

Postby GRANDPA » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:33 am

Got booted off Facebook because in a reply to a thread a few days ago, I used the word "trannies" not referring to automobiles. Apparently someone in the LGBTQEIEIO community complained. So now I'm locked out from using my phone to post, but my tablet at home still has access. However anyone who wants to can drop the f-bomb as much as they want to.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Ric

Re: VULGAR WORDS GOOD, DEROGATORY WORDS BAD

Postby Ric » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:47 am

pretty strange..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:52 am

Probably was Caitlyn. :D
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:56 am

I was kicked off a message board , my explanation was that I was posting what I see in USA society and world events but the board members didn't like it so I was banned . It was a motorcycle specific board with a politics and current events section . And I don't use bad language so I was banned for my point of view . ----------------- And as comment on where the USA and Free Speech is headed , just this morning I was reading opposing opinions about climate change in a newspaper . The question was , should climate change deniers be prosecuted for denying climate change ??

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:39 pm

Stay away from Fagbook, is my advice.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:44 pm

yep , my only sin is message boards , course I don't know if message boards are any better .

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:07 am

I doubt that's your only sin. You state you want the "Days of Rage". I believe wanting (and promoting) riots if it's not a sin, it should be.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 am

that's not a sin , practical demonstrations are an American Tradition and an American RIGHT that Conservative Americans rarely take part in . Left does it all the time , see the lefties that are in Washington DC as I am typing as they do a 'democracy spring' protest .--------------- country been going to heck for a long time now and all Conservative Americans do is go to the elected republicans in government where they get nothing . Same happens when the go to the courts where we get years and years of arguing back and forth and that's about all Americans get . Conservative Days of Rage , peacefully done might be a good thing Ann .
Last edited by ralph on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:41 am

I mean , look at mrobamas words when he said , if they bring a knife then we bring a gun. And look at mrobama telling his worshippers to vote , vote for REVENGE . He did that when he was speaking at a rally just before his last run for office . And Americans laugh at the French who actually protest energetically and do gets things changed or fixed to their satisfaction .

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:57 am

mrobamas , vote for revenge . --- http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/11/05/ ... r-revenge/ ---

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:18 am

I've posted a real slam on our congressional representative on my facebook status. It IS the truth but so far, no problem.

Return to “Your first forum”