A Don't Miss Movie Opens 2 May

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

A Don't Miss Movie Opens 2 May

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:58 pm

As few movies as I go to, less than 1 year, this one I'm going to make a point to see: Climate Hustle

“Global warming is the biggest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled and highly offended by it.”

Longtime meteorologist and Weather Channel founder John Coleman

With last Friday’s Earth Day marked by the US among 170 nations out of the planet’s 190 nations signing last December’s UN Paris climate change agreement at the United Nations, the topic “global warming/climate change” is once again all abuzz these days. Additionally, in less than a week a documentary entitled “The Climate Hustle” is being released in movie theaters nationwide on May 2nd debunking the notion that humans have caused global warming from the alleged increased CO2 greenhouse effect. This new film arrives as the answered rebuttal exactly a decade after ex-VP Al Gore’s Oscar-winning “Inconvenient Truth” pushed the global warming agenda to unprecedented heights. Gore was rewarded with a Nobel Peace Prize for his propagandist sci-fi movie. Recall his “true planetary emergency” calling for “drastic measures” to reduce the greenhouse gases before “reaching the point of no return” within ten years. Well, his ten years have come and gone and for all his over-predicting of end-of-the-world crises due to global warming, Gore and his alarmist minions have virtually no evidence of any warming to show for all their doom and gloom catastrophic warnings.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/04/joachim-hagopian/global-warming-hoax/
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ann jusko

Re: A Don't Miss Movie Opens 2 May

Postby ann jusko » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:54 am

I'm afraid I'd have a stroke if I go to see it. I think it's one of the greatest frauds EVER. One of Obama's new "committees" sent 500 million dollars to the UN "climate change" division. All without congressional approval. Obama lawyers say it's legal. How can that be? half a billion not authorized except by Obama?

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:49 am

They claim man made climate change is settled science, yet gender is "fluid". Jeez.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:37 am

Learn that liberalism is a serious mental disorder. The only reason EVER to reach across the aisle to a liberal is to slam their heads against a concrete pillar.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:55 am

John In Austin wrote:Learn that liberalism is a serious mental disorder. The only reason EVER to reach across the aisle to a liberal is to slam their heads against a concrete pillar.

Ok, I think I can remember that.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm

GRANDPA wrote:They claim man made climate change is settled science, yet gender is "fluid". Jeez.

Racist

Return to “Your first forum”