Well played.......jerk

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Well played.......jerk

Postby Sangersteve » Tue May 31, 2016 7:40 am

So you admitted you were speeding in a residential area, got your day in court,were found guilty. Then you act like a jerk in a well thought out video. Bravo well played!

Now you could have had your little tantrum and paid in pennies that were rolled, but no, you had to break them up and pour them everywhere,jerk.

You should have showed that you were a real man by refusing to pay the fine, and sat out your time in jail, but you're a jerk.

Brett Sanders of Frisco, Texas told KXAS‑TV that he did “nothing wrong” by driving 9 miles an hour over the speed limit on his street.

“I didn’t hurt anybody. I didn’t endanger anybody’s life,” he said.

Sanders fought the $220 ticket in court, but he lost his case.

“When my fine came due, I just decided I might as well pay with pennies and we’ll make a big spectacle of it,” Sanders said.

He went to the bank to withdraw the coins and brought them to the Frisco Municipal Court in five-gallon buckets, where he proceeded to dump them on the counter. He recorded the incident and posted the video to YouTube.

“It felt great. It really felt great,” he said.

The staff at the Municipal Court told KXAS that it took them three hours to count the coins, and Sanders actually overpaid the city by $7.81.

“I’m just going to go ahead and let them keep that,” he said.

It's a joke son,I say a joke

BigTex

Re: Well played.......jerk

Postby BigTex » Tue May 31, 2016 9:27 am

The jerks have always been with us, but they are more easily exposed thanks to Al Gore's internet.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue May 31, 2016 9:46 am

I thought it was great.

I wouldn't do it, but not because I think it's wrong. It just wouldn't be worth all the time and trouble.

But for someone that thinks it would be..hey, go for it!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue May 31, 2016 9:50 am

My brother lives on a rather busy residential street in Frisco. A man with his son in the car was speeding to the extent he destroyed my brother's brick mail. Nice job Dad!! So you can cause damage speeding in Frisco. And kids do play out in the streets sometimes.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue May 31, 2016 10:50 am

crocmommy wrote:My brother lives on a rather busy residential street in Frisco. A man with his son in the car was speeding to the extent he destroyed my brother's brick mail. Nice job Dad!! So you can cause damage speeding in Frisco. And kids do play out in the streets sometimes.

I never drive over the speed limit on my own street. In fact, I usually drive about 25. It takes a special kind of A-hole to speed through a residential street.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue May 31, 2016 10:57 am

jellowrestling wrote:
crocmommy wrote:My brother lives on a rather busy residential street in Frisco. A man with his son in the car was speeding to the extent he destroyed my brother's brick mail. Nice job Dad!! So you can cause damage speeding in Frisco. And kids do play out in the streets sometimes.

I never drive over the speed limit on my own street. In fact, I usually drive about 25. It takes a special kind of A-hole to speed through a residential street.
\

Happens a lot. I'm surprised they don't have the dreaded speed bumps.

crackertoes

Postby crackertoes » Tue May 31, 2016 1:50 pm

Kinda surprised they let him do that. I've heard of municipalities that insist on check, money order, credit card or folding cash to pay fines and fees just to avoid people like that.
Some coffee cups are just too small.Image

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:48 pm

he's no hero
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

GRANDPA

Postby GRANDPA » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:26 am

I might consider doing that to pay a dismissal fee.
I feel like I'm parked diagonally in a parallel universe.

Jami

Postby Jami » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:02 am

Someone did that to our Municipal Court one time. They made him stay until it was all counted, at least he brought the pennies in rolls. They don't accept cash any more, not because of that but at least that won't happen again.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:25 am

A pissant, imo

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:33 pm

If I worked there, I would have been tempted to only count the pennies he left on the counter, and then sent him a receipt for that. And maybe wait just long enough to tack on a late fee for the unpaid portion ("oops. took so long to count these...)

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:25 am

If you go to a Texas DPS office to get an accident report, they will take a check or a money order. No cash and no credit or debit cards.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

tx3653

Postby tx3653 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:59 am

Frisco was stupid for accepting the pennies. They should have refused them and sent him home to roll them for the bank to accept them.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:09 am

GFB wrote:I thought it was great.

I wouldn't do it, but not because I think it's wrong. It just wouldn't be worth all the time and trouble.

But for someone that thinks it would be..hey, go for it!

----------------------------------- ditto !! Course , i'd prefer delivery to the judge !!

glenn/dallas

Postby glenn/dallas » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:34 am

Frisco was stupid for accepting the pennies. They should have refused them and sent him home to roll them for the bank to accept them

My thoughts exactly

Return to “Your first forum”