Amarillo

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Amarillo

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:32 pm

A SWAT team shot and killed a suspect who took hostages at a Walmart in Amarillo, Texas Tuesday afternoon, investigators confirmed.

The Randall County Sheriff's Office announced the gunman was dead. City officials first reported an "active shooter incident" at 12:30 p.m. local time.

"We do consider this a work-place violence situation at this point," the sheriff's office said. One store employee told KFDA the gunman earlier released a worker and the store manager but was still inside the Walmart.

Witnesses told KVII an employee took another employee hostage.

SWAT team kills suspect who took hostages at Texas Walmart
A SWAT team shot and killed a suspect who took hostages at a Walmart in Amarillo, Texas Tuesday afternoon, investigators confirmed.

The Randall County Sheriff's Office announced the gunman was dead. City officials first reported an "active shooter incident" at 12:30 p.m. local time.

"We do consider this a work-place violence situation at this point," the sheriff's office said. One store employee told KFDA the gunman earlier released a worker and the store manager but was still inside the Walmart.

Witnesses told KVII an employee took another employee hostage.

Police said they were looking for a [color=#FF0000]Somali[/color ]man wearing khaki pants, KFDA added. Officers reportedly were evacuating shoppers from the west side of the store in the Texas Panhandle.

Jeff Nunn, the president of a nearby bank, told the Amarillo Globe-News that helicopters and roughly 20 police and emergency vehicles rushed to the store. His bank and a day care center reportedly went on lockdown.

Police closed nearby streets off I-27. "Please avoid the area so that officers can focus on the scene and not traffic," the Amarillo Police Dept. said in a statement.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Red Oak

Re: Amarillo

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Just another Somali crimigrant enriching our Country.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:15 pm

probably a 'somali' muslim ehh , if its got to happen then its good to see that its muslim ?? Go Trump !!

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:21 pm

Awfully fast on the idea that it's workplace violence. Can't use that terrorism word because all the racists would blame the religion of peace.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:58 pm

"Police have identified the suspect who opened fire at a Walmart store in Amarillo this afternoon as Mohammad Moghaddam, 54."

Of course, the likelihood of Walmart having an employee who is a Somali immigrant is pretty high.

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:04 pm

BigTex wrote:"Mohammad Moghaddam, 54."

Just another ordinary, every day American doing his workplace violence thing.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Mark wrote:
BigTex wrote:"Mohammad Moghaddam, 54."

Just another ordinary, every day American doing his workplace violence thing.

Sounds like an immigrant doing the violence that Americans won't do.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:05 am

My first thought was maybe people were stuck in the checkout lines at Walmart. I have felt like a hostage in there before.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:05 pm

i was in Amarillo in about 1983 as i was going cross country . Stayed at a 'motel 6' i think . Struck me as a nice little town at that time .

Return to “Your first forum”