British millenials are pizzed at 'BRIT exit' of 'eu'

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: British millenials are pizzed at 'BRIT exit' of 'eu'

Postby GFB » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:55 pm

GFB wrote:
ralph wrote:hell the 'euro'peons' and others draw what they call official maps that delete or ignore the State of Israel. As RedOak said Brits don't consider themselves to be 'euro'peon' . Calling the Brits 'europeon' is / may just be more revisionism . --------------------- Except for the 'milenials' that want to be euro'peon' but are now crying because of the BRexit .

For whatever reason..I guess you like English people..and dislike "other" Europeans..(as if Spanish, Italian and Dutch people are all the same)..which if course is the problem with the EU.

You can dislike anyone you want, but you don't get to rewrite all of history, and all of Geography because of your personal likes and dislikes.

You need to grow up about this..and maybe even do some traveling.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:56 pm

GFB wrote:
GFB wrote:
ralph wrote:hell the 'euro'peons' and others draw what they call official maps that delete or ignore the State of Israel. As RedOak said Brits don't consider themselves to be 'euro'peon' . Calling the Brits 'europeon' is / may just be more revisionism . --------------------- Except for the 'milenials' that want to be euro'peon' but are now crying because of the BRexit .

For whatever reason..I guess you like English people..and dislike "other" Europeans..(as if Spanish, Italian and Dutch people are all the same)..which if course is the problem with the EU.

You can dislike anyone you want, but you don't get to rewrite all of history, and all of Geography because of your personal likes and dislikes.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Double post

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:59 pm

sorry..double post

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:23 pm

GFB wrote:
GFB wrote:

---------------------------------------------- I like the English and certain so called 'brits' and I know what they did as they and their blood laid the foundations of the USA . Spanish , see South America and see nothing but chaos and its been chaos since they landed their 'conquistadors' . Pretty much euro 'peons' kinda suck imo Greg .

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:29 pm

That's fine..Brits are OK..just don't ever go drinking with them.

I prefer Germans..they know how to build things..know when to stop drinking..and have some of the best food in the world.

Their chicks are prettier, too.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:41 pm

'germans' are fine except for the fact that they are 'euro'peon' . Look at how they are allowing the over running of 'germany' with muslim invader refugees .

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:26 am

ralph wrote:'germans' are fine except for the fact that they are 'euro'peon' . Look at how they are allowing the over running of 'germany' with muslim invader refugees .

No they're not..one person is..Angela Merkel.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:47 am

Germans have been allowing importation of muslims for years before the 'merkel' , the merkel has just recently administered the 'coup de grace' with this allowing more huge numbers of muslim refugee invaders into Germany . I'm sure that the Brits saw what merkel has done to Germany and she is part of the reason for BRexit but 'merkel' is rather recent in the timeline of Germany's destruction i think .

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:58 am

ralph wrote:Germans have been allowing importation of muslims for years before the 'merkel' , the merkel has just recently administered the 'coup de grace' with this allowing more huge numbers of muslim refugee invaders into Germany . I'm sure that the Brits saw what merkel has done to Germany and she is part of the reason for BRexit but 'merkel' is rather recent in the timeline of Germany's destruction i think .

All countries have allowed Muslims..Germany is not unique.

What changed is..the allowing of massive migration that has been happening in recent years.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:11 am

they were / are all stupid , and Germany has been stupid for a long time and they are getting what they deserve with the merkel . Dutch were mentioned earlier in this thread . Next , hope to start reading what 'Geert Wilders' is going to do after BRexit . He is a troublemaker for the elites .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:14 am

what , germans import millions of muslims for years before merkel and then merkel allows millions more and the germans don't understand that ALL muslims in germany will unite under the savage muslim banner . Germans are getting what they deserve , --- just a comment .

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:23 am

ralph wrote:
ralph wrote:hell the 'euro'peons' and others draw what they call official maps that delete or ignore the State of Israel. As RedOak said Brits don't consider themselves to be 'euro'peon' . Calling the Brits 'europeon' is / may just be more revisionism by europeons . --------------------- Except for the 'milenials' that want to be euro'peon' but are now crying because of the BRexit . :D

The British monarchy is of German descent. It was called "Saxe-Coburg-Gotha" until World War I, and changed to "Windsor" during World War I because of the animosity towards all things German. The royal house which preceded it, Hanover, was also German, so the British monarchy has been German for the last 300 years. The Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Frisians were Germanic tribes, and England was (basically) part of France for hundreds of years. The succession of the English monarchy was the reason for the Hundred Years War between France and England. We all know that Richard The Lionheart was a great hero of the English, but did you know that he lived most of his life (when he wasn't Crusading) in France, where he was Duke of Normandy? He is also a hero to the French, who called him "Coeur de Lion".

So, "F" for geography for you and Red Oak. I'm disappointed that I had to bring out the red pen.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:50 am

thing is and as was said by others most Brits , English Welsh , Scots , Irish don't consider themselves to be 'europ'peon' J.W..

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:51 am

ralph wrote:thing is , and as was said by others most Brits , English Welsh , Scots , Irish don't consider themselves to be 'europ'peon' J.W..

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:52 am

ralph wrote:
ralph wrote:thing is , and as was said by others most Brits , English , Welsh , Scots , Irish don't consider themselves to be 'europ'peon' J.W..

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:18 pm

ralph wrote:
ralph wrote:
ralph wrote:thing is , and as was said by others most Brits , English , Welsh , Scots , Irish don't consider themselves to be 'europ'peon' J.W..

Ralph is quoting Ralph quoting Ralph. :lol:
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:41 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
ralph wrote:
ralph wrote:hell the 'euro'peons' and others draw what they call official maps that delete or ignore the State of Israel. As RedOak said Brits don't consider themselves to be 'euro'peon' . Calling the Brits 'europeon' is / may just be more revisionism by europeons . --------------------- Except for the 'milenials' that want to be euro'peon' but are now crying because of the BRexit . :D

The British monarchy is of German descent. It was called "Saxe-Coburg-Gotha" until World War I, and changed to "Windsor" during World War I because of the animosity towards all things German. The royal house which preceded it, Hanover, was also German, so the British monarchy has been German for the last 300 years. The Angles, Saxons, Jutes and Frisians were Germanic tribes, and England was (basically) part of France for hundreds of years. The succession of the English monarchy was the reason for the Hundred Years War between France and England. We all know that Richard The Lionheart was a great hero of the English, but did you know that he lived most of his life (when he wasn't Crusading) in France, where he was Duke of Normandy? He is also a hero to the French, who called him "Coeur de Lion".

So, "F" for geography for you and Red Oak. I'm disappointed that I had to bring out the red pen.

Detention?

MikeyDavis

Postby MikeyDavis » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:03 pm

OK.. Only slightly back on topic of millennials. I used to work with a large number of them before retiring recently and this training video is so accurate in what I dealt with daily. Not that all are bad, but this is accurate in my experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz0o9clVQu8

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:29 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
ralph wrote:

I knew most of all the stuff you posted. I also know true Old Line Brits do not consider themselves European. They have stronger connections to their English speaking former Colonies.

Genetically I am 75 percent European, but I am not a European - Same with the Brits.

And I have an F for you also, a very popular Anglo-Saxon word.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”