Alton Sterling shot dead in Baton Rouge Lousiana

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Alton Sterling shot dead in Baton Rouge Lousiana

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:09 am

ralph

Re: Alton Sterling shot dead in Baton Rouge Lousiana

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:07 am

and another similar shooting in Minnesota --- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2701935 --- guy was shot dead during a traffic stop , think it was in Minneapolis .

Ric

Postby Ric » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:30 pm

Its not going to be long before there will be no good men and women that decide to become police officers...

These officers were called to the scene for a dispute involving a man wielding a pistol. If you have never been in that situation, you have zero clue as to what is happening in your mind as you arrive and assess the situation.. when you KNOW a gun is involved..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base. — George Bernard Shaw .

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:07 pm

If they decide the cops were extremely careless but there's not enough evidence to prosecute, does one of them get to run for president?

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:21 pm

a bit more info on the 2nd shooting of the guy with the 'spanish' name , [think that its Spanish]. --- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cense.html --- interesting , I see somewhere in the article that a 'chinese' police officer did the shooting .

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:09 pm

The incident in Baton Rouge may have been a valid use of deadly force by the Police as the dead guy was actively resisting arrest, the killing in St Paul is completely different based upon what I have read and the video I saw, it was at least manslaughter and perhaps negligent homocide.

I am a never Hillaryite!

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:32 pm

he would be selling cd's today if he didnt resist.

resisted
resisted after taser
resisted after 2nd taser
wrestled with cops
had a gun in his pocket....

likely a clean shoot

expecting riots here.
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:41 pm

PlanoSooner wrote:he would be selling cd's today if he didnt resist.

resisted
resisted after taser
resisted after 2nd taser
wrestled with cops

likely a clean shoot

expecting riots here.

Sorry, I'm sure you are hearing about this non stop. Kind of like we did here when the punk who was jumping around and vandalizing cars was shot dead by cops.

What was he doing that got the cops called in the first place. I saw something about a dispute and a gun.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:55 pm

SUPPOSEDLY a homeless guy was bugging Sterling for money , Sterling got annoyed exposed a handgun and the homeless guy called the cops [what I read , somewhere]

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Remember also in Baton Rouge the guy that was killed had multiple felony convictions and was not suppose to have a firearm, whereas in St. Paul the guy that was killed had a CCW.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:16 pm

s'pose you guys know better than me but things are happening in Dallas .

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:51 pm

Yep Obama's Army in action :evil:

I am a never Hillaryite!

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:02 pm

Red Oak wrote:Remember also in Baton Rouge the guy that was killed had multiple felony convictions and was not suppose to have a firearm, whereas in St. Paul the guy that was killed had a CCW.

He's a thief and a pedophile. I'm not saying he deserves to die, but the way the media shows, he was this wonderful family man that just got picked on for no reason. This was not worth marches and police getting shot.....

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:14 pm

crocmommy wrote:
PlanoSooner wrote:he would be selling cd's today if he didnt resist.

resisted
resisted after taser
resisted after 2nd taser
wrestled with cops

likely a clean shoot

expecting riots here.

Sorry, I'm sure you are hearing about this non stop. Kind of like we did here when the punk who was jumping around and vandalizing cars was shot dead by cops.

What was he doing that got the cops called in the first place. I saw something about a dispute and a gun.

cops were responding to a call about a man with a gun. threatening someone. that guy fit the description.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:25 pm

And now more news is leaking out about the guy killed in St Paul, he may have connections to the Crips and he fit the description of an armed robber in the area he was pulled over in.

I am a never Hillaryite!

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:39 pm

Red Oak wrote:And now more news is leaking out about the guy killed in St Paul, he may have connections to the Crips and he fit the description of an armed robber in the area he was pulled over in.

interesting how a little info can change some perspective.

and we dont have video of that one, right?

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:18 pm

The video of the St Paul shooting was done in real time with narration by the dead guys girl friend, it is almost too complete.

And I sure would like to see some official conformation of his CCW.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:24 am

I heard Obama's speech the afternoon of our Dallas terror. He incites racial discord. He does not get any facts before he condemns. He learned nothing from the Trayvon Martin, Ferguson, etc. He attended funerals or visited with family and rable rousers of the perps, but never for the police. Whose the racist? And Dallas loses 5 good men even though Dallas Police have not been involved in a bad shoot. Knowing 2 dear friends were immediately called in, and praying as hard as I've ever prayed, I'm very, very angry. I think my heart is getting very cold.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:28 pm

ann jusko wrote:I heard Obama's speech the afternoon of our Dallas terror. He incites racial discord. He does not get any facts before he condemns. He learned nothing from the Trayvon Martin, Ferguson, etc. He attended funerals or visited with family and rable rousers of the perps, but never for the police. Whose the racist? And Dallas loses 5 good men even though Dallas Police have not been involved in a bad shoot. Knowing 2 dear friends were immediately called in, and praying as hard as I've ever prayed, I'm very, very angry. I think my heart is getting very cold.

Exactly right, Ann. Several people were angry when I said that the problem we have is a lack of leadership, starting with President Obama, but that's demonstrably true. He keeps talking about "racial disparities in the criminal justice system" and "high-powered weapons". He had an opportunity at the beginning of his presidency to be a unifying leader, but he chose to be a partisan hack, instead.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Red Oak wrote:The video of the St Paul shooting was done in real time with narration by the dead guys girl friend, it is almost too complete.

And I sure would like to see some official conformation of his CCW.

I have not watched or paid attention to any of the details of the two recent cop shootings of black people.

What's the point?

If the cops did wrong, scumbags will riot.

If the cops did right, scumbags will riot.

..so none of it matters anymore.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”