My apologies to LL and Rusty

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

My apologies to LL and Rusty

Postby Sangersteve » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:45 am

I thought I turned on their accounts yesterday, but must have had a touch of oldtimers disease, they should be live now.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

LibraryLady2

Re: My apologies to LL and Rusty

Postby LibraryLady2 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:24 am

Accepted.

It was a beating yesterday for me with technology.
If I were not so addicted, I'd have just said, "I'm moving on with my life."

3.5 hours with Microsoft technology help. They had to remote in to make my new computer accept the download of the Office Suite.
Then, I have been trying to go to my favorite sites and put in passwords, remember passwords etc. etc.
This week I'll have to copy many photo files etc. from old computer to new computer....another time suck out of my life.

ATT is supposed to show up this morning and solve a modem problem that has gone on for 6 months and I have decided enough is enough.

carry on...........
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

ann jusko

Re: My apologies to LL and Rusty

Postby ann jusko » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:43 am

We are so satisfied with out Suddenlink. I think we've had one problem through the years and they took care of it pretty quickly. When they are installing new equipment they warn us a couple days ahead and let us know when it's completed. I hadn't thought of this till your post Librarylady. We've had Suddenlink because it was the only internet provider out here that wasn't dial up. And surprisingly, it was quite reasonable and has remanded so...modest increases through the years. I just realized all this. He really wanted Verison but it wasn't available here. Now he's pretty glad after hearing and seeing the problems with the buyout.

Return to “Your first forum”