Cruz should have..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Cruz should have..

Postby GFB » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:54 pm

..done what Rubio did.

Phone it in and keep it short.

I know what Ted was doing..he was making sure Trump had no "Vote for Trump" sound bites that could be used against Ted in the future.

But this was the wrong place to pick a fight, or to start your 2020 Presidential campaign..

This is the Donald Trump show, and I think this was Ted's Mitt Romney moment..as in..this will be bad for Ted, and people won't forget it.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

John in Plano

Re: Cruz should have..

Postby John in Plano » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:12 pm

Cruz is a sore loser.

Voters hopefully remember how he acted the next time he seeks election.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:42 am

Point of reference: Ronald Reagan did not endorse Gerald Ford when he spoke at the 1976 Republican convention.

After all of Donald Trump's dirty, nasty, filthy attacks on Ted Cruz's wife, after all of Donald Trump's dirty, nasty, filthy attacks on Ted Cruz's father, after all of that inane Lyin' Ted bullshit, what exactly did everybody expect Ted Cruz to do?
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

By popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:04 am

Lyin' Whinin' Rafael pissed in the punchbowl.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:18 am

Mark wrote:Point of reference: Ronald Reagan did not endorse Gerald Ford when he spoke at the 1976 Republican convention.

After all of Donald Trump's dirty, nasty, filthy attacks on Ted Cruz's wife, after all of Donald Trump's dirty, nasty, filthy attacks on Ted Cruz's father, after all of that inane Lyin' Ted bullshit, what exactly did everybody expect Ted Cruz to do?

Stay home.

But he insisted on coming to someone else's party..and as someone said today.."ate the food, drank the wine..then pissed all over the floor."

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:58 am

Trump asked and he accepted. It's as simple as that. He never said he'd endorse Trump when he accepted. We know who the big Liar is, don't we? Or is it OK to lie over and over, to bully, to have your friend from a ragsheet publish lies? I don't think so. But I did think his speech was as good as he could do with all that Trump did to all the potential candidates. That may be acceptable to you and Ralph, but it's not acceptable to me. It's a big moral problem on Trump's record.

Cowman52

Postby Cowman52 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:02 am

I'm not so sure all is as bad as some would like it to be. Went to the party, said hello, didn't say anything bad about the host, and left. Just because he didnt back slap, lie through his teeth, and try to get a self made with the host, doesn't make him the villain. Between the JFK assisassination deal and the Heidi is nuts and not a model, I'm not sure he was off base. The republicans higher ups thought they needed Cruz and he at least didn't give them the middle finger, a fist maybe.
Trumps win or loss ain't on Cruz but on his own actions. The people are ready to Brexit Washington, and most think Trump will make a bigger splash doing it.

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:29 am

GFB wrote:
Mark wrote:Point of reference: Ronald Reagan did not endorse Gerald Ford when he spoke at the 1976 Republican convention.

Stay home.

But he insisted on coming to someone else's party..and as someone said today.."ate the food, drank the wine..then pissed all over the floor."

So you think Ronald Reagan should have stayed home in 1976?

BTW, Mark Levin said last night that he knows for a fact that Nancy Reagan did not vote for Ford in '76. He said that he doesn't know how Reagan voted, but he's fairly certain that he didn't vote for Ford, either.

Principles matter.

By popular request:

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:32 am

As time goes by I think less of Ted, he promised to endorse the nominee as I recall.

I think Ted has crapped in his mess kit, again.

And Levin is approaching Beckian levels of nuttiness.

I am a never Hillaryite!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:49 am

GFB wrote:

Stay home.

You are correct.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:52 am

Red Oak wrote:As time goes by I think less of Ted, he promised to endorse the nominee as I recall.

I agree.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:02 am

I think Rafael has cut his own political throat. You know what they say, "give them enough rope".
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:28 am

ann jusko wrote:Trump asked and he accepted. It's as simple as that. He never said he'd endorse Trump when he accepted. We know who the big Liar is, don't we? Or is it OK to lie over and over, to bully, to have your friend from a ragsheet publish lies? I don't think so. But I did think his speech was as good as he could do with all that Trump did to all the potential candidates. That may be acceptable to you and Ralph, but it's not acceptable to me. It's a big moral problem on Trump's record.

Me and Ralph?

Maybe you didn't notice Cruz got mercilessly booed off stage..then right out the door.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:29 am

Mark wrote:
GFB wrote:

Stay home.

So you think Ronald Reagan should have stayed home in 1976?

BTW, Mark Levin said last night that he knows for a fact that Nancy Reagan did not vote for Ford in '76. He said that he doesn't know how Reagan voted, but he's fairly certain that he didn't vote for Ford, either.

Principles matter.

Tonight had nothing to do with any of that.

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:59 am

GFB wrote:
ann jusko wrote:Trump asked and he accepted. It's as simple as that. He never said he'd endorse Trump when he accepted. We know who the big Liar is, don't we? Or is it OK to lie over and over, to bully, to have your friend from a ragsheet publish lies? I don't think so. But I did think his speech was as good as he could do with all that Trump did to all the potential candidates. That may be acceptable to you and Ralph, but it's not acceptable to me. It's a big moral problem on Trump's record.

Me and Ralph?

Maybe you didn't notice Cruz got mercilessly booed off stage..then right out the door.

Manafort told everyone around him to watch the crowd reaction before Cruz even set foot on stage. Then many Trump shills were spotted in the audience during Cruz's speech whipping up the boos.

Everything that happened last night was carefully orchestrated by Trump's people.

By popular request:

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:13 am

Red Oak wrote:As time goes by I think less of Ted, he promised to endorse the nominee as I recall.

There was never a pledge to endorse. There was a pledge to support the candidate.

Ted Cruz supported the Republican candidate for president by being at the convention, speaking at the convention, and urging voters to vote for the party up and down the ballot.

He didn't say on negative word about Donald Trump.

By popular request:

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:18 am

Mark wrote:
GFB wrote:

Me and Ralph?

Manafort told everyone around him to watch the crowd reaction before Cruz even set foot on stage. Then many Trump shills were spotted in the audience during Cruz's speech whipping up the boos.

Everything that happened last night was carefully orchestrated by Trump's people.

That's just not credible.

The crowd reacted very well to the first two thirds of Cruz's speech.

When they realized, after that incredibly lame "vote your conscious" bit..that Cruz was not going to endorse him, they justifiably booed that jackass right off the stage.

And lost in all of this, is that..Trump had a copy of the speech two hours prior, and let the jackass give it anyhow.

That is what you call a very big person.

I assure you, no one will get anywhere near the stage at Hillary's Convention without kissing the Queen bitch's ring.

The National party will never care to hear from him, or Mitt Romney..ever again.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:29 am

------------------------------ agreed , Ted and others pledged to support , looks like the liars are Ted , kasich , bush and others .

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:36 am

I think Trump played Cruz, and Cruz fell right into Trump's hands.

Trump had the speech so he knew what was going to happen...except for the crowd booing. (and maybe a few well planted folks to start the booing, IDK).

Cruz does his thing, and right at the peak of the speech, Trump comes in, disrupts the flow, the booing starts, the crowd turns to see Trump (making the crowd turn their back to Cruz), Trump looks like a king and Cruz looks like a fool.

Big win for the Donald.
Cruz thinks "I showed him" but Cruz lost last night.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:46 am

LibraryLady2 wrote:I think Trump played Cruz, and Cruz fell right into Trump's hands.

Trump had the speech so he knew what was going to happen...except for the crowd booing. (and maybe a few well planted folks to start the booing, IDK).

Cruz does his thing, and right at the peak of the speech, Trump comes in, disrupts the flow, the booing starts, the crowd turns to see Trump (making the crowd turn their back to Cruz), Trump looks like a king and Cruz looks like a fool.

Big win for the Donald.
Cruz thinks "I showed him" but Cruz lost last night.

----------------------------------------- thanks for your point of view as it is interesting L.L.. I hope that you are correct .

Return to “Your first forum”