David Gold Voting for Hillary?

Description of your first forum.
Bob Of Burleson

David Gold Voting for Hillary?

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:50 pm

David Gold
1 hr · Rockwall ·

Another friendly reminder. I respect everyone's choice to support Trump or not. This is a personal journey. I know for myself I WANT to support Trump. Can't do it. I am fully aware this bothers many of you. I just heard an argument on CNN between Katrina Pierson and a ‪#‎NeverTrumper‬. People are angry. I get that. No one here supports Hillary. But, personally I am preparing for her Presidency. Not easy. And even if conservatives who are ‪#‎NeverTrump‬ voted for him Hillary would still win. Glad I live in Texas. My vote won't harm Trump. Respect each other please.
Last edited by Bob Of Burleson on Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

planosteve

Re: David Gold Voting for Hillary?

Postby planosteve » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:56 pm

CNN??? You need to read this Bob. Post it on your newsgroup.
http://www.disclose.tv/news/cnn_journal ... pos/133975
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Bob Of Burleson wrote:David Gold
1 hr · Rockwall ·

Another friendly reminder. I respect everyone's choice to support Trump or not. This is a personal journey. I know for myself I WANT to support Trump. Can't do it. I am fully aware this bothers many of you. I just heard an argument on CNN between Katrina Pierson and a ‪#‎NeverTrumper‬. People are angry. I get that. No one here supports Hillary. But, personally I am preparing for her Presidency. Not easy. And even if conservatives who are ‪#‎NeverTrump‬ voted for him Hillary would still win. Glad I live in Texas. My vote won't harm Trump. Respect each other please.

Nice mindless rambling
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:30 pm

No. He is not voting for Mrs. Clinton.
Read it again.
Please.

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:33 pm

As I read it, he realizes that Trump won't win, so he is preparing for Hillary's presidency.

It is unclear to me if he plans to vote Dem or Liberitarian or ? but apparently not for Trump.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:30 am

I'm a never Hillary-never Trump but there is someone I think I can vote for.....Evan McMullin. He's an independent. IF he gets 1,000 names on a petition in Utah, he'll be eligible to be on the ballot as an independent. I'm assuming those have to be Utah voters. I heard an interview of him and he sounded sane, intelligent, former CIA. In a lightening round, his answers coincideded with my beliefs. Since I've been at the coast with no internet service, I haven't been able to vet much more than my quick search last evening when I got home.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:50 am

guy is a 'mormon' I think and part of 'mitts' mormon mafia' from what I hear . 'Hilary winning will be good for the country and 'supreme court' for many generations to come .

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:50 am

You think he's a Mormon? Why does that matter? And why don't you vet instead of saying "I think"? Just because someone lives in Utah doesn't mean they're Mormon. BUT there is nothing wrong with Mormons! How much time have you spent in Salt Lake City or anywhere in Utah? And be honest! Please tell me where our nation would be if Mitt Romney won the election? It's certainly not where we are now, is it? We have the stupidest citizens in the USA. I'm totally disgusted with both the candidates we presently have. Both depend on mob mentality.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:00 am

as I said , I HEAR that he is a Mormon but even if not he is backed by 'mitt' and the Mormon mafia Ann .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:03 am

mob mentality , we will probably end up with the pro American , America First , Make America Great Again Trump or the rotten Hilary . I simply prefer the TRUMP Ann .

Return to “Your first forum”