HS baseball

Description of your first forum.
LibraryLady2

HS baseball

Postby LibraryLady2 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:49 pm

We spent the morning watching our grandson show his baseball skills to the coaches. I
don't know what the event is named, but about 150 university coaches watch the HS boys show their stuff. It is set up so that the boys can demonstrate their skills. Our grandson made the all district team so some college coaches have already expressed interest. Anyway, the Naval Academy coach wants to interview him one on one at the end of the day. !!!!!

The set up is that 6 coaches will meet with each boy at the end of the day, so nothing is definite. Grandson has been looking at small colleges so this is pretty stunning news--if anything comes of it. I don't know if a military academy even appeals to him. The event ends at 7 tonight and we will discuss the day with him over an evening meal.

---Even if nothing comes of it, it is good that his skills were noticed.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

grouchy

Re: HS baseball

Postby grouchy » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:12 pm

That sounds very interesting. Please let us know.

ann jusko

Re: HS baseball

Postby ann jusko » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:23 am

That's exciting for a 17 yr. old and he's got a lot of "deciding" to do. I know he'll have a lot of import from parents and grandparents, so he'll make a wise decision. Please keep us informed. We love seeing our board buddies kids and grands doing well.

Return to “Your first forum”