Voting irregularity??

Description of your first forum.
LibraryLady2

Voting irregularity??

Postby LibraryLady2 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:55 pm

The fact that Bannon’s registration is not on the up-and-up is particularly damaging because Trump has in recent weeks been warning that “rigged” elections and voter fraud were “the only way we can lose” the election. Concerns about voter fraud, often with racial overtones, are a longstanding feature of American politics. More recently, a long string of states have worked to impose stricter voter requirements, eliminating or cutting same-day registration and early voting or requiring voters to show photo ID.

But voting experts point out that there are virtually no documented cases of in-person voter fraud, where someone shows up and votes in someone else’s name. More common are cases where someone is registered at an address where they don’t live—just like Bannon. It’s not altogether uncommon for people to have failed to update old registrations, but it’s particularly embarrassing for Bannon, since he is running a presidential campaign, no less one that is warning about widespread fraud.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/bannons-bad-news/497612/
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

GFB

Re: Voting irregularity??

Postby GFB » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Yeah..we know.

For liberals..everything has "racial overtones."

And I love the "no documented cases of in-person fraud cases."

No, they tend to be done on a more wholesale level..by Democrats.

And also, I guess we could say there are no "documented cases" of Hillary being dishonest either.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:38 am

I believe LBJ would disagree with the article.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:16 am

That article is a good example of the Rat's desperation. :lol:

I am a never Hillaryite!

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:03 am

Obama's half brother is a registered voter in Maryland, according to the New York Post, and according to himself he intends to vote in the U. S. presidential election.

He cannot possibly be a U. S. citizen, he was born in Kenya to Kenyan parents and according to news reports has never spent more than a few months at a time in the U. S. If he has ever voted in a U. S. election he is guilty of a felony.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/malik-oba ... al-father/

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:09 am

It's no secret that the Democrats stole the election for the senate seat in Minnesota that gave them super majority necessary to ram through Obamacare.

Voter fraud is rampant in this nation. In many cases, the left doesn't even try to hide it.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

By popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:38 am

I'm still amazed that Trump's kids didn't register to vote in the primary.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:15 am

New York has a closed primary system, which means that only voters registered as Democrats or Republicans can vote in their respective party's primary. Both Ivanka and Eric missed the deadline to change their registration from unaffiliated to Republican and therefore will have to sit out next week's election
Trump's eldest son, Donald Jr., is a registered Republican in New York, so at least one of Trump's children will be able to vote for their father.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:13 pm

I was just looking at the subject header, and the answer is YES! When I vote this year, I'm certain I will be experiencing irregularity,

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:04 pm

ann jusko wrote:I'm still amazed that Trump's kids didn't register to vote in the primary.

Yes, that one is mind boggling.

I wonder if the Trump family is a voting family.
Has he voted in the past?.. Every now and then someone runs for office who never votes and I just don't get:
*not voting
*wanting to hold office if you won't even vote.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

Return to “Your first forum”