Do you have youngsters or grandkids

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Do you have youngsters or grandkids

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:06 pm

With the flood of people coming in over our southern border, bringing in diseases that we, the United States of America, wiped out over the years.

Should we insist on immunization for our kids from all of the carp, TB, polio,smallpox, etc. being shipped in from central America?

I think Obama has created more of a disaster than just a bunch of people invading our country, I believe he is bringing health problems to our real citizens.

or as Jello would say , Worst President ever .
It's a joke son,I say a joke

LibraryLady

Re: Do you have youngsters or grandkids

Postby LibraryLady » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Yep, another consequence.
If they are enrolled in our schools, and we know they will be, then it will be immunization time.

Whole boatload of problems.............I heard today that the law keeping them here until a "proper investigation and hearing" was implemented in 2008. :o

I still think an executive order needs to come down that says, if you walk in, we immediately load up a bus/plane and return them.
That will be the only way to stop the flow.

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm

As I understand it that "hearing law " was slipped into an unrelated Senate Bill by Biden voted on by the Rat controlled Senate and House, and then signed into Law by Jorge Bush

I am a never Hillaryite!

Jami

Postby Jami » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Where are all of these kids going to LIVE?

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:13 am

Jami wrote:Where are all of these kids going to LIVE?

I'm pretty sure the list does not include the White House.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:56 am

I have two kids and don't want these kids coming into our school. Been fighting head lice with both of mine. NEVER remember having this or any others who did when I was going to school in the 70's.

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:46 am

TB has been a concern in the schools for the past 20+ years. Our neighbor's daughter tested positive for exposure back in the 80s and had to take a pill daily for a year. It has always been told to me that "TB comes up from Mexico"

Most of us will recall a couple of years ago the big TB scare in a couple of HS in the DFW area.

Head lice = happens every year in most elementary schools. In The Colony, we had a family that just could not/would not get the problem cured at their house. My son got them at day care when he was 3. Once it shows up in a classroom, it takes the entire class to work on getting rid of the problem.
Don't know if it is true, but some say using a hair dryer kills the nits.

"They" say the kids will be here at least a year to go through the process that Congress says must happen (hearings). I think the ones that are told to come back in xxx for a court hearing is a joke--they will disappear into our society. If they land with a family who cares, they will be in our schools, using all the social services in our nation as well. This is why I am firmly thinking, get them on the first bus/plane back home. .......But as long as they are physically here, human decency says we have to get them food/shelter/clothing.

I guess the county health dept will be giving vaccinations to all that show up in DFW to live.

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

kent

Postby kent » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:12 am

My daughter teaches Kindergarten special-ed. She is having a baby in September. I'm concerend for several reasons. Obama and his bunch will make sure these kids are distributed to red states and into conservative districts. He will then turn up the propoganda for the great and wonderful Obamacare. The lies have already started on how Obamacare has made young adults more healthy. He will use this to push through more mandates to his system.

Worst.President.Ever

Actually, I would no longer call him a president. He is a Marxist dictator.

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:36 am

Nancy P. says she wishes she could take them all home with her ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jami

Postby Jami » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:43 pm

scarlett~nc wrote:

Nancy P. says she wishes she could take them all home with her ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let her start with one...just one...she doesn't have to take them all. :lol:

FlashM

Postby FlashM » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Jami wrote:
scarlett~nc wrote:

Let her start with one...just one...she doesn't have to take them all. :lol:

And I hope they'll give her one of those 16 year olds covered in gang ink.
Closing Time. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:58 pm

And I hope they'll give her one of those 16 year olds covered in gang ink.

You must be mistaken, the only children at our border are 4 year old political refugee's, I know this is true because Obama told me so.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Only about a quarter of the invaders are minors.

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”