Paging Mr. Planosteve, white courtesy phone please

Description of your first forum.
Sangersteve

Paging Mr. Planosteve, white courtesy phone please

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm

You help is needed, Micheal Fullerton had a four part debate with Dr. Steven Novella, about 9/11, Micheal being a truther.

Mike didn't do so well, he countered with controlled demolition and Thermite without any other explanation.

Dr. Novella is encouraging others to the debate to see if they might fair a little better.

Up to you dude,but I say go for it, take on the good doctor.

It just didn't happen, and its hard to imagine any Loose Change fans reading through the debate and thinking that Fullerton has adequately presented their position.

“I did hope that Michael would have made a better showing,” Novella said. “The 9/11 Truther position is nonsense and pseudoscience, but I would want for a representative to make the best case possible. I don't think Michael did that.”

Although Novella sort of optimistically looked at the “debate” as an exercise in debunking, it seems like it can only lead to more truthers finding their way to his site, hoping to succeed where their brethren failed. I asked Novella if he was ready to have them lining up at his door.

“Skepticism is a game of whack a mole, so yes,” he replied. “At least I hope people will learn some science and critical thinking along the way.”

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/are-91 ... ence-proof
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Re: Paging Mr. Planosteve, white courtesy phone please

Postby planosteve » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:18 pm

I'm way ahead of them Sanger. The WTC was likely destroyed with what are called Nuclear Thermobaric bombs. They are a new technology. The bombs for building 4,5 and 6 were likely placed in unmarked vans in the basement parking garage. There were probably 3 of them used for each of the towers.
You can read about them here: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/04 ... -us-hands/

Building 7 was just conventional explosives like any other building is brought down.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Grassman

Postby Grassman » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 pm

planosteve wrote:I'm way ahead of them Sanger. The WTC was likely destroyed with what are called Nuclear Thermobaric bombs. They are a new technology. The bombs for building 4,5 and 6 were likely placed in unmarked vans in the basement parking garage. There were probably 3 of them used for each of the towers.
You can read about them here: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/07/04 ... -us-hands/

Building 7 was just conventional explosives like any other building is brought down.

Was this "new" technology available 15 years ago?

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Only to Dick Cheney.

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:43 pm

OK, I'm good with your knowledge of how Cheney and Bush personally planted all of the explosives.

What I want to know is if you will join the debate with the good doctor and convince him it was an inside job?

What I mean to say is your information seems to be better than that other guy.

Hey we got Ryan on the radio, how about planosteve on the internet debate? We could be famous.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Actually, I used to debate in high school. But, I'm really not interested in it anymore. My purpose is to just keep learning and I believe that I have just about got 9/11 figured out. And yes, Cheney and Rummy were definitely involved.
Speaking of 9/11, it's not going away. Momentum continues to build. A new movie is coming out in Sept. focusing on building 7. If building 7 came down from conventional explosives which is what literally all of the evidence indicates, then the whole 9/11 senario is exposed as a fraud and a cover up.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the- ... deceptionk

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:10 am

Somebody's been SNIFFING thermite.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

geeiabil

Postby geeiabil » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:35 am

planosteve wrote:I'm way ahead of them Sanger. The WTC was likely destroyed with what are called Nuclear Thermobaric bombs. They are a new technology. The bombs for building 4,5 and 6 were likely placed in unmarked vans in the basement parking garage. There were probably 3 of them used for each of the towers.

How do you begin to believe this guy has a clue about nuclear weapons when he, at least twice, confuses Pentax (cameras) with Pantex, the nuclear facility in Amarillo?
Tea + Water = Tea
Tea + Water + Sweetener = Sweet Tea
Any other designation is redUNdant

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:40 am

8-)
geeiabil wrote:

How do you begin to believe this guy has a clue about nuclear weapons when he, at least twice, confuses Pentax (cameras) with Pantex, the nuclear facility in Amarillo?
Nobody's perfect.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:36 am

GFB wrote:Somebody's been SNIFFING thermite.

Ah. THAT might tend to explain it.

Return to “Your first forum”