Only a fool would believe ANYTHING these people say

Description of your first forum.
BigTex

Only a fool would believe ANYTHING these people say

Postby BigTex » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:08 pm

Donna Brazile, the acting chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, resigned from her role as a CNN contributor earlier this month.
Her departure was announced Monday amid fresh revelations that she sent questions to Hillary Clinton's campaign in advance of a CNN debate and a CNN-TV One town hall.
In a statement, CNN said it was "completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor."
CNN said it "never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate."
Brazile resigned from the network on October 14, three days after Wikileaks released an email in which Brazile says she got advance questions before a town hall event. "From time to time I get the questions in advance," she wrote in the email.
At the time, Brazile denied giving the campaign advance warning, saying that "as a longtime political activist" she had shared her thoughts "with each and every campaign, and any suggestions that indicate otherwise are simply untrue."
The Brazile email foreshadowed a question asked by TV One host Roland Martin at the town hall. Earlier this month, when asked by CNNMoney about the email, Martin did not deny sharing information with Brazile.
Then on Monday, Wikileaks released more emails indicating that Brazile sent a question to the Clinton campaign, then wrote: "I'll send a few more."
Brazile's contract with CNN was suspended in July, when she was appointed interim DNC chair. Now, she will not be returning to the network at all.
In a tweet late Monday morning, Brazile wrote, "Thank you @CNN. Honored to be a Democratic Strategist and commentator on the network. Godspeed to all my former colleagues."

GFB

Re: Only a fool would believe ANYTHING these people say

Postby GFB » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:29 pm

CNN is uncomfortable with the fact that they were giving upcoming debate questions to high up people in the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

Donna Brazile is low..CNN is much lower.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:40 pm

Does anyone see a problem with the acting head of the DNC being employed by a "News" organization ? :roll:

I am a never Hillaryite!

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:47 pm

GFB wrote:CNN is uncomfortable with the fact that they were giving upcoming debate questions to high up people in the Clinton campaign and the DNC.

CNN is uncomfortable with the fact that they got caught.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:27 pm

Red Oak wrote:Does anyone see a problem with the acting head of the DNC being employed by a "News" organization ? :roll:

Not as a contributor. As long as she is clearly identified as a partisan, I'm fine with that. I DO, however, have a problem with the role George Stephanopoulos has with ABC. You can't pick a side, then say, "Oh, now I'm neutral."

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:00 pm

Not surprised. CNN does stand for Clinton News Network.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Jay Weaver

Postby Jay Weaver » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:26 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
Red Oak wrote:Does anyone see a problem with the acting head of the DNC being employed by a "News" organization ? :roll:

Not as a contributor. As long as she is clearly identified as a partisan, I'm fine with that. I DO, however, have a problem with the role George Stephanopoulos has with ABC. You can't pick a side, then say, "Oh, now I'm neutral."

Is George working out right for one of the parties or one of the candidate? (Wait.....maybe I should try to think of a better way to word that question.)

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:03 pm

The woman doesn't know how to NOT LIE.

Campaigning in Florida on Tuesday, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton claimed that she was in New York City on 9/11, when terrorists flew planes into the World Trade Center. She made her claim while discussing terrorism and the threat posed by ISIS.
“I know what happened not far from here at Pulse night club in Orlando,” she said. “I was in New York City on 9/11 as one of the two senators. I will defeat ISIS. I will protect America.”

But Clinton wasn’t in New York on 9/11, according to Politico.

As a United States Senator she was in Washington D.C. at her home in Whitehaven when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. She spent most of the day reacting to the attacks in media interviews and joined her colleagues singing “God Bless America” on the Capitol Hill steps.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... she-wasnt/

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:37 am

BigTex wrote:The woman doesn't know how to NOT LIE.

Campaigning in Florida on Tuesday, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton claimed that she was in New York City on 9/11, when terrorists flew planes into the World Trade Center. She made her claim while discussing terrorism and the threat posed by ISIS.
“I know what happened not far from here at Pulse night club in Orlando,” she said. “I was in New York City on 9/11 as one of the two senators. I will defeat ISIS. I will protect America.”

But Clinton wasn’t in New York on 9/11, according to Politico.

As a United States Senator she was in Washington D.C. at her home in Whitehaven when the first plane hit the World Trade Center. She spent most of the day reacting to the attacks in media interviews and joined her colleagues singing “God Bless America” on the Capitol Hill steps.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... she-wasnt/

Once again, all Lefties are serial liars.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:38 am

Slick just denied that he called Obamacare the craziest system, now claiming he supported it and still does. :o
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Return to “Your first forum”