There may be voter fraud after all!!!!!

Description of your first forum.

rusty

Re: There may be voter fraud after all!!!!!

Postby rusty » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:46 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:14 am

I don't get what's funny. We have said there is voter fraud. This is just one example, although in this case she didn't make any effort to conceal it.

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:45 pm

Why anybody objects to voter ID is beyond me. Calling it racist is absurd. Blacks and Hispanics can't cash a check,, open a bank account, buy a car or alcohol need and ID. Even without a drivers license, the state issues IDs. Everyone has some sort of photo ID. Life is impossible without one. Requiring it greatly decreases voter fraud which is why Democrats oppose it so adamantly.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:03 pm

John In Austin wrote:Why anybody objects to voter ID is beyond me. Calling it racist is absurd. Blacks and Hispanics can't cash a check,, open a bank account, buy a car or alcohol need and ID. Even without a drivers license, the state issues IDs. Everyone has some sort of photo ID. Life is impossible without one. Requiring it greatly decreases voter fraud which is why Democrats oppose it so adamantly.

Bing!

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:07 pm

jellowrestling wrote:I don't get what's funny. We have said there is voter fraud. This is just one example, although in this case she didn't make any effort to conceal it.

jello, I don't think voter fraud is funny. I think anyone committing voter fraud should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. What I find funny is that Trump and many Republicans are accusing only Democrats of voter fraud, but the first arrest was from a Trump voter. I'm not naive enough to believe that it doesn't occur with both parties. I'm also not naive (or paranoid) enough to believe that either party - in this day and age - would be behind such fraud.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:06 pm

First arrest?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:35 pm

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:I don't get what's funny. We have said there is voter fraud. This is just one example, although in this case she didn't make any effort to conceal it.

jello, I don't think voter fraud is funny. I think anyone committing voter fraud should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. What I find funny is that Trump and many Republicans are accusing only Democrats of voter fraud, but the first arrest was from a Trump voter. I'm not naive enough to believe that it doesn't occur with both parties. I'm also not naive (or paranoid) enough to believe that either party - in this day and age - would be behind such fraud.

What do you mean, "first arrest"?

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Sorry. First arrest of 2016.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:44 pm

rusty wrote:Sorry. First arrest of 2016.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/29/v ... a-virginia

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:44 pm

It's a joke son,I say a joke

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:24 pm

My personal favorite.

HARTFORD >> State Rep. Christina “Tita” Ayala, D-Bridgeport, was arrested Friday on 19 voting fraud charges.

Ayala, 31, is accused of voting in local and state elections in districts she did not live, the Chief State’s Attorney’s Office said in a press release.

The arrest warrant affidavit also alleges Ayala provided fabricated evidence to state Election Enforcement Commission investigators that showed she lived at an address in a district where she voted while actually living outside the district, according to the release.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

Mark

Postby Mark » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:00 pm

Voter fraud enabled the passage of Obamacare.

http://www.redstate.com/patterico/2016/ ... -election/
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Return to “Your first forum”