The ONLY reason.....

Description of your first forum.
rusty

The ONLY reason.....

Postby rusty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:56 am

The only reason I am posting these links on this board is because I know nobody else would, unless the perp was either black or Muslim. My point is, cop killers should go straight to the lethal injection chamber and not pass go. Regardless of what race, color, or creed they may be. There are plenty of chicken shit people out there without having to single out one particular group.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/24/au ... -dead.html

http://www.newsweek.com/iowa-police-kil ... ene-516382

GFB

Re: The ONLY reason.....

Postby GFB » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:05 am

I think a more accurate statement is..the only reason you are posting these are because they are not a black or a Muslim.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:26 am

rusty wrote:The only reason I am posting these links on this board is because I know nobody else would, unless the perp was either black or Muslim. My point is, cop killers should go straight to the lethal injection chamber and not pass go. Regardless of what race, color, or creed they may be. There are plenty of chicken shit people out there without having to single out one particular group.

Fyi, Vance the killer from Oklahoma is dead. Shoot out with police.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:46 am

GFB wrote:I think a more accurate statement is..the only reason you are posting these are because they are not a black or a Muslim.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- wow , very good and accurate comment !!!

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:52 pm

GFB wrote:I think a more accurate statement is..the only reason you are posting these are because they are not a black or a Muslim.

You're entitled to your opinion, no matter how misguided and incorrect it may be. It must be a lot of pressure to believe you're the smartest person in the room.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:53 pm

John in Plano wrote:
rusty wrote:The only reason I am posting these links on this board is because I know nobody else would, unless the perp was either black or Muslim. My point is, cop killers should go straight to the lethal injection chamber and not pass go. Regardless of what race, color, or creed they may be. There are plenty of chicken shit people out there without having to single out one particular group.

Fyi, Vance the killer from Oklahoma is dead. Shoot out with police.

Yeah, I know. Good.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:48 pm

There are several others on this thread that appreciate the truth in what you saying. The bias against blacks, Hispanics and Muslims is the norm.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:36 pm

You put one in the Ten Ring Greggo.

A man bites dog story.

I am a never Hillaryite!

John In Austin

Postby John In Austin » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:44 pm

I have nothing negative to say about any black person or Muslim unless they commit a crime, are cop killers or terrorists. I equally despise white people who commit crimes, acts of terrorism or kill cops. Race has nothing to do with it. Actions are what matter.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:50 pm

John In Austin wrote:I have nothing negative to say about any black person or Muslim unless they commit a crime, are cop killers or terrorists. I equally despise white people who commit crimes, acts of terrorism or kill cops. Race has nothing to do with it. Actions are what matter.

You rang the bell. Good to hear.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:27 pm

grouchy wrote:

There are several others on this thread that appreciate the truth in what you saying. The bias against blacks, Hispanics and Muslims is the norm.

Is there anybody on here who doesn't think cop killers should be hanged, fried, shot or injected?

rusty

Postby rusty » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:00 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
grouchy wrote:

Is there anybody on here who doesn't think cop killers should be hanged, fried, shot or injected?

Of course not. But to hear some people talk the only people who kill cops are black or Muslim. I guarantee you if either one of these cop killers had been black or Muslim everybody and their brother would have been posting it here. Like I said at the beginning, the only reason I posted it is because I knew, without a doubt, that nobody else would.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Blacks kill cops.

Muslims kill everyone else.

Please try to keep it straight.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:43 pm

GFB wrote:Blacks kill cops.

Please try to keep it straight.

Well, some blacks kill cops, some whites kill cops, some Mexicans kill cops, some Muslims kill everybody else.
I mean.........if you're really concerned about keeping things straight.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Blacks kill cops.

Liberals scour the internet looking for white guys that do wrong..

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:07 am

Yeah, I get it. Everybody on the right is a racist.

Dumbass.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:31 am

Mark wrote:Yeah, I get it. Everybody on the right is a racist.

Dumbass.

Apparently you don't get it.
Who said "everybody" and who said anything about left or right?

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:10 am

rusty wrote:

Dumbass.

Quit being so intentionally obtuse.

"The only reason I am posting these links on this board is because I know nobody else would, unless the perp was either black or Muslim."

You knew exactly what you were saying.

You also know that this is a right dominated board, and your only reason for being here is to lob bombs.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

rusty

Postby rusty » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:32 am

Mark wrote:
rusty wrote:

Dumbass.

"The only reason I am posting these links on this board is because I know nobody else would, unless the perp was either black or Muslim."

You also know that this is a right dominated board, and your only reason for being here is to lob bombs.

Actually I was invited here by the originator of this board and a few other members. Some people can disagree on things without getting mad and feeling threatened, others can't.

Just because I knew that nobody on this board would post it doesn't mean that I think everybody on the right is a racist. Hell, I don't even think most people here are racist. I don't know if any are.
I do know that unless it fits a certain agenda or mindset, some people would rather sweep it under the rug than to acknowledge that it's an issue. Quit trying to put words in my mouth.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:42 pm

rusty wrote:
Mark wrote:
rusty wrote:

Actually I was invited here by the originator of this board and a few other members. Some people can disagree on things without getting mad and feeling threatened, others can't.

Just because I knew that nobody on this board would post it doesn't mean that I think everybody on the right is a racist. Hell, I don't even think most people here are racist. I don't know if any are.
I do know that unless it fits a certain agenda or mindset, some people would rather sweep it under the rug than to acknowledge that it's an issue. Quit trying to put words in my mouth.

I am very glad that Rusty is here.

Return to “Your first forum”