What's your favorite cleaner?

Description of your first forum.
ann jusko

Re: What's your favorite cleaner?

Postby ann jusko » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:36 pm

I FORGOT MY FAVORITE CLEANING TIP FROM RACING MARK! I was on facebook whining about not being able to get the mirror or display coffee table clean. We'd tried everything...windex, ammonia, vinegar, etc. Mark said "Get two clean rags. Wet one with plain water. Dry it with the other rag." Oh my gosh! It's the most amazing thing. I haven't bought any window cleaner since then. :D

knotlazy

Re: What's your favorite cleaner?

Postby knotlazy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Of course, my TRUE favorite cleaner is Clorox Clean Up. If regular cleaners can't clean it, Clorox will. Before we re-did the showers...mold would show up in the silicon between the tile & tub/door....and a squirt with a Clorox Bleach Pen left overnight would clear that right up.

We replaced our shower doors last fall and the installers replaced all the silicon in both bathrooms. It is truly a joy for me to step into a sparkling clean shower every night. If I could just get hubby to squeegee the doors after his shower, I'd never see water spots! I use Scrubbing Bubbles on the new shower doors....so far works quite well.

Return to “Your first forum”