Spiritual Awakening and Bible Studies at the White House

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: Spiritual Awakening and Bible Studies at the White House

Postby ralph » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:01 pm

planosteve wrote:
ralph wrote:
planosteve wrote:So, Kent, I guess you would have been OK with having prayer mats and praying 6 times a day in the White House during the Obama administration.

--------------------------------------------- i can't speak for Kent but i don't think that anything Kent said has anything to do with mrobama , his prayer rugs or his korans PSteve . I think that ALL of mrobamas religious gear would be allowed by the USA Constitution . Its up to Americans to keep mrobama and his religion out of the WHITEHOUSE by never electing him PSteve .
I didn't think anyone would take that literally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ MORE then you know i guess PSteve . See mrobama in his muslim get up and gear and hat when i find it and post it PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:05 pm

here you go , click the pic of mrobama dressed as a muslim PSTEVE . --- http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07 ... -says.html --- Posted simply for the pic PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:11 pm

and another pic for you of mrobama dressed in his religious garb PSteve . --- https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/ ... aryclinton ---

kent

Postby kent » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:44 pm

planosteve wrote:So, Kent, I guess you would have been OK with having prayer mats and praying 6 times a day in the White House during the Obama administration.

If that were his belief, not an issue for me. I don't really know what his belief is

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:09 pm

kent wrote:

If that were his belief, not an issue for me. I don't really know what his belief is
How about slaughtering goats and roasting then on a spit in the Rose Garden for the end of Ramadan?
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:11 pm

planosteve wrote:
kent wrote:

How about slaughtering goats and roasting then on a spit in the Rose Garden for the end of Ramadan?

Tasty
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:19 pm

planosteve wrote:
kent wrote:

------------------------------------------------------- easy for me to say because i'm an older guy but youngsters might see some goat slaughtering in the Rose Garden or in the WhiteHouse someday [chuckle] . But the way to keep that goat slaughtering from ever happening if you don't like the idea is to never elect one of THEM ever again PSteve .

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:22 pm

i mean , geez , what American would ever cast their vote for a guy named 'barack HUSSEIN obama' , It boggles the mind PSteve ?? [chuckle]

Return to “Your first forum”