Pit Bulls

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: Pit Bulls

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:07 am

Those kind of remarks are what got tiresome for me at DD.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

PlanoSooner

Postby PlanoSooner » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:11 am

http://dogbitelaw.com/dog-bite-statisti ... -kill.html

pit off leash in my hood? will be dead. police can come and cite me for discharging weapon in city limits if they wish..... i will pay it
Better Ingredients..... Better Moderators....

FlashM

Postby FlashM » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:04 am

You really should respect any dog you can't kick across the room. I love dogs, especially big dogs.

But you have to respect all that power attached to a small brain. Pit bulls have a lot of crushing power in their jaws. What is it, like 400 lbs./sq. inch? That, and not their reputation, makes them dangerous around children in my book.
Closing Time. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

scarlett~nc

Postby scarlett~nc » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Top Ten Reasons “Vicious” Pit Bulls Can Not Be Trusted

1.They will steal your spot on the couch while you are up getting popcorn.
2.They will wag their tail with such exuberance and excitement when you return home that it knocks over everything on your coffee table.
3.They will jump on your bed with muddy feet.
4.They will excitedly welcome and lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand.
5.They will cause children to smile (and most likely want to ride them around the house like a pony).

6.They will make you feel horrible for not walking them by looking at you with deep sad eyes and poking you with their nose.
7.They will look at you like you committed a crime against them if you don’t let them lick your spaghetti bowl.
8.They will cause wide spread cuddling when you entertain dinner guests.
9.They will crack you up by shaking their butts so hard you think they are going to snap in half.
10.They will steal your heart, showing you complete and pure love that only a Pit Bull can show.

not all pit bulls are dangerous killers ..people make them that way ..just as a gun doesn't commit murder ..

Dancer

Postby Dancer » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:09 pm

scarlett~nc wrote:Top Ten Reasons “Vicious” Pit Bulls Can Not Be Trusted

1.They will steal your spot on the couch while you are up getting popcorn.
2.They will wag their tail with such exuberance and excitement when you return home that it knocks over everything on your coffee table.
3.They will jump on your bed with muddy feet.
4.They will excitedly welcome and lick visitors with an uncontrolled passion only they understand.
5.They will cause children to smile (and most likely want to ride them around the house like a pony).

6.They will make you feel horrible for not walking them by looking at you with deep sad eyes and poking you with their nose.
7.They will look at you like you committed a crime against them if you don’t let them lick your spaghetti bowl.
8.They will cause wide spread cuddling when you entertain dinner guests.
9.They will crack you up by shaking their butts so hard you think they are going to snap in half.
10.They will steal your heart, showing you complete and pure love that only a Pit Bull can show.

not all pit bulls are dangerous killers ..people make them that way ..just as a gun doesn't commit murder ..

Scarlett, from Burleson, Tx, thanks from me and Annabelle Lee. I am right now getting "sad dog eyes" from her since I am cooking and no samples have gone her way.

Jami

Postby Jami » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:36 pm

FlashM wrote:You really should respect any dog you can't kick across the room. I love dogs, especially big dogs.

But you have to respect all that power attached to a small brain. Pit bulls have a lot of crushing power in their jaws. What is it, like 400 lbs./sq. inch? That, and not their reputation, makes them dangerous around children in my book.

I so agree with that. I do not think pit bulls should be outlawed or banned but owners should be in 100% control of their pit bull at all times, especially around children.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:41 pm

FlashM wrote:You really should respect any dog you can't kick across the room. I love dogs, especially big dogs.

I really am not understanding this..you love dogs?

Any dog that can be kicked across the room probably wouldn't survive.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Gopher

Postby Gopher » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Dogs will be dogs. In almost 32 years of going in peoples houses and back yards I have been bitten seriously (as in bringing blood) three times and nipped or bruised more times than I can count. Two of those were by a Peek-a-Poo. :lol:

I had a female boxer put me in the truck one day and have run across one aggressive male Great Pyrenees. I don't trust any dog with blue eyes, especially herding dogs. They will let you pet them, scratch behind their ears, show you their belly to be rubbed then bite you on the ass as you turn and walk away. The most fearless critter ever is a blue eyed weiner dog. :roll:

The fourth one was a pit. Long story short, due to the owner's mother not telling me about the dog in the back yard, I violated his space. The dog didn't growl or bark, just attacked me. If it hadn't been for the rattle of the chain it would have been bad. Workman's comp considered it a three percent amputation of my right thumb. Had it not been for a ring I would have lost my second and middle fingers. They used the dog to hunt hogs. He was agressive, I violated his space, end of story.

The workman's comp story from this is a thread for another day. :mrgreen:
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Stand on it till you smell stink!

FlashM

Postby FlashM » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:55 pm

GFB wrote:

I really am not understanding this..you love dogs?

Any dog that can be kicked across the room probably wouldn't survive.

No,no,no. I would not kick dogs. You just can't trust a small brained powerful animal around children unless you COULD kick it across a room.
Closing Time. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Return to “Your first forum”