V.P. Mike Pence today..

Description of your first forum.
kent

Re: V.P. Mike Pence today..

Postby kent » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:15 pm

searching for those posts of rusty and mayhem worried about how many tax dollars were spent sending the president's 13 year old daughter to Mexico to enjoy spring break..... can't seem to find them. Or any other post worried about the Obamas spending money on fundraisers or trips. Must have been bleached.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:22 pm

Please understand, I respect V.P. Pence. I wish he was President. But I am disappointed that he went to the game because Ivanka's daddy asked him to do so.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:32 pm

i love when lefties are annoyed and disappointed Grouchy .

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:33 pm

kent wrote:searching for those posts of rusty and mayhem worried about how many tax dollars were spent sending the president's 13 year old daughter to Mexico to enjoy spring break..... can't seem to find them. Or any other post worried about the Obamas spending money on fundraisers or trips. Must have been bleached.

There's a difference between security costs and political grandstanding costs. But do you really want to get into a discussion about which President spends the most on vacations, golf, and extraneous security for himself and his family? Probably not if you're a Trump guy.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:34 pm

and just some info on 'mrobamas' travels . --- https://www.watchdog.org/hawaii/obama-v ... 497ef.html ---

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:37 pm

rusty wrote:
kent wrote:searching for those posts of rusty and mayhem worried about how many tax dollars were spent sending the president's 13 year old daughter to Mexico to enjoy spring break..... can't seem to find them. Or any other post worried about the Obamas spending money on fundraisers or trips. Must have been bleached.

There's a difference between security costs and political grandstanding costs. But do you really want to get into a discussion about which President spends the most on vacations, golf, and extraneous security for himself and his family? Probably not if you're a Trump guy.

Trump went to Camp David once. He doesn't take vacations.

He goes to his many properties to continue doing business.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:42 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

Trump went to Camp David once. He doesn't take vacations.

He goes to his many properties to continue doing business.

Uh.......yeah. Say it often enough and you might even convince yourself.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Pence used the NFL to star in a cheap, transparent political stunt.

The narrative Pence tried—and failed—to sell was that he showed up at the Colts-49ers game in Indianapolis and then supposedly left in a huff after being shocked—SHOCKED!—at seeing the San Francisco 49ers kneel.

After assumedly taking a whiff of his personal smelling salts, he immediately released a statement that magically was already prepared, which read in part, “I left today’s Colts game because @POTUS and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem.”

Forget for a moment that this is a vice president who fronts for a Commander-in-Chief that mocked a POW and insulted the family of a slain soldier, yet blathers about “disrespect.” Forget that he just used “soldiers, Flag, and National Anthem” for his own form of protest (irony!). Forget even his bizarre capitalization of “Flag.”

https://www.thenation.com/article/mike- ... ent-stunt/

It boggles the mind. You will take the smelliest bull-o-shit by ddt and exPENCEive and call it rose water.

Maybe Kelly, Mattis and Tillehim the get him to smell the maggots on the gut wagon. But maybe not. Whooppee! War with nearly everybody! And we were there when it started!
All Life is Feudal

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:13 pm

That"s how you deal with political stunts..with a counter stunt.
Last edited by GFB on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:32 pm

It really ain't the money, buddy. It's the hypocrisy.

The money is all about how much the hypocrisy cost.
All Life is Feudal

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:35 pm

The only significant cost here is to the NFL..and the owners..because of the scum.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:39 pm

ralph wrote:i love when lefties are annoyed and disappointed Grouchy .

I am many things, some good and some bad, but I am not a lefty.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:43 pm

Regardless of politics I am tired of flying politicians around at great cost to frivolous events.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:48 pm

grouchy wrote:

-------------------------------------- well , everything is a matter of OPINION Grouchy !!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 pm

Red Oak wrote:Regardless of politics I am tired of flying politicians around at great cost to frivolous events.

Yep

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:53 pm

ralph wrote:
grouchy wrote:

-------------------------------------- well , everything is a matter of OPINION Grouchy !!

No shit

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:35 pm

yep , no sh1t Grouchy :lol: !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:38 pm

have you seen President Trump bowing to any foreign saudi 'kings' lately or was it only one time Grouchy ??

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:38 am

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:Best tax dollars we ever spent..having a good man and great leader like Mike Pence being clear and concise about just how scummy the anti American players are being.

Good job, Mike!

Where you goin’ NEXT Sunday?

Best tax dollars we ever spent?

Sure. Let's have the Vice-president, which is a position of utmost importance (bwahahaha) spend $250k to make sure the narcissistic President can have some face time. Oh yeah....money well spent.

You guys need to convene the Hypocrites.of America Club.

At least better than the $400,000+ spent on removing that beautiful statue of Marse Robert from Lee Park.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:44 am

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:Like Rush says..”the left is not used to the pushback.”

Can’t wait to see what Trump cooks up for NEXT Sunday.

Probably 49 dancing girls wearing red white and blue thongs and Make America Great Again gimme caps at the White House doing high kicks for the National Anthem.

Should start around noon unless they're still out in the bus shaving.

Admitted: ddt is the master of misdirection. Show me a totally bungled come-to-pass of his and all he has to do is throw out some shiny things and idiot reporters get all over it. They grab the shiny things and waste air time on them.

It won't last. If somebody as dumb as I am can figure it out, the Deseret News will, then the Startlegram, Then Mother Jones, then CNN, NYT, and yer home town fish wrap. The goons have already begun showing their hands. By 11/2018, if he's still in office, it'll be a coitus crescendo. So to speak.

read the international news: ddt is about nothing... Donald Seinfeld. He's nothing. (save for being dangerous and contraindicated for modern democracies. (I particularly like Mother Jones excepting that it can be a little conservative).
All Life is Feudal

Return to “Your first forum”