The whole country is now engulfed in..

Description of your first forum.
kent

Re: The whole country is now engulfed in..

Postby kent » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:50 am

rusty wrote:So please tell me Moore apologists, why does he get a pass. So far Steve is the only with a logical response.

He's not getting a pass. If the accusations are true, buh-bye. Unfortunately, it's guilty until proven innocent and how do you prove innocence of something that allegedly occurred 40 years ago? So far the "evidence" is the only thing proven...as fake. I felt the same about Zeke - if he did it, cut his sorry ass. However, it was proven, this person was just out to ruin his career because the money would stop. Authorities and lead investigator of the NFL all said no evidence and conflicting stories. Witnesses said said "didn't happen". yet he's supposed to just, as CW said, sit back and take it.

It's relevant because we are in a make up accusations to get your person to win world. Again, if the Moore accusations are proven... adios, mofo.

and.... the Hollywood elite DO have an affect on my life! For some reason politicians and voters take their sh!t seriously.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:16 pm

kent wrote:
rusty wrote:So please tell me Moore apologists, why does he get a pass. So far Steve is the only with a logical response.

He's not getting a pass. If the accusations are true, buh-bye. Unfortunately, it's guilty until proven innocent and how do you prove innocence of something that allegedly occurred 40 years ago? So far the "evidence" is the only thing proven...as fake. I felt the same about Zeke - if he did it, cut his sorry ass. However, it was proven, this person was just out to ruin his career because the money would stop. Authorities and lead investigator of the NFL all said no evidence and conflicting stories. Witnesses said said "didn't happen". yet he's supposed to just, as CW said, sit back and take it.

It's relevant because we are in a make up accusations to get your person to win world. Again, if the Moore accusations are proven... adios, mofo.

and.... the Hollywood elite DO have an affect on my life! For some reason politicians and voters take their sh!t seriously.

He may not be getting a pass from you or Steve or some others around here. But it does seem that some of the lock-steppets here fully support him. And that what he allegedly did is not as bad as what Franken did.

And by lack of proof, are you saying that ALL of the women that have come forward are lying?

kent

Postby kent » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:40 pm

rusty wrote:
kent wrote:

He may not be getting a pass from you or Steve or some others around here. But it does seem that some of the lock-steppets here fully support him. And that what he allegedly did is not as bad as what Franken did.

And by lack of proof, are you saying that ALL of the women that have come forward are lying?

Too be quite honest... I've tuned out the Moore situation, and I'll let what happens happen. Last I followed, it was fake. I believe in situations like this... the election should be postponed. It doesn't serve the voters to have something like this come up and give them no response. If true, the candidate in the run-off should be the new candidate and the voters given a chance to vote. Don't care which party this happens to.

Yes, there are lock-steppers on both sides. That's why I don't watch or listen to Hannity or Rush. I don't watch FOX or CNN either. What can you believe now?! There is no true reporting, only politically driven opinion pieces.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:52 pm

as a practical matter MOORE needs to be elected to join in and fight democrats , its simply that simple . 40 year old unprovable accusations designed to hurt MOORE should be laughed at and ignored by Alabamians .

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:45 pm

ralph wrote:as a practical matter MOORE needs to be elected to join in and fight democrats , its simply that simple . 40 year old unprovable accusations designed to hurt MOORE should be laughed at and ignored by Alabamians .

Practical according to who? You?

BWAHAHAHA!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:48 pm

ralph wrote:as a practical matter MOORE needs to be elected to join in and fight democrats , its simply that simple . 40 year old unprovable accusations designed to hurt MOORE should be laughed at and ignored by Alabamians .

Just heard Trump live say essentially that before he headed to Mar a Lago.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:52 pm

GFB wrote:

Just heard Trump live say essentially that before he headed to Mar a Lago.

Well don't we all feel warm and fuzzy now? P**sy grabber defends pedophile.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:55 pm

I have 2 daughters and a daughter-in-law who's just like my daughter.

Anybody else with daughter's want to defend what Trump said?

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:05 pm

rusty wrote:I have 2 daughters and a daughter-in-law who's just like my daughter.

I say it once more, what you heard is not what Trump said.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Sangersteve wrote:
rusty wrote:I have 2 daughters and a daughter-in-law who's just like my daughter.

I say it once more, what you heard is not what Trump said.

This reminds me of a story of a guy I knew who came home drunk late one night, took off his pants, and was wearing his girlfriend's underwear. His wife was furious wanting to know who the other woman was. He said, "who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Steve, maybe you missed this. I just posted it on another thread. This is not what I "heard", this a verbatim transcript of what he SAID. So tell me where I am I wrong about what I heard and what he said.

Warning: the following text includes graphic language

Unknown : "She used to be great, she's still very beautiful."

Trump : "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Unknown : "That's huge news there."

Trump : "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush : "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices : "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush : "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

Trump : "Look at you. You are a pussy."

Bush : "You gotta get the thumbs up."

Trump : "Maybe it's a different one."

Bush : "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."

Trump : "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush : "Whatever you want."

Trump : "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:39 am

The craze rages on and on..with more liberals.

Big shot Disney/Pixar Executive!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/busi ... leave.html

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:53 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ i'll leave it there , right above , its all that matters in my opinion . And the idea of preserving some type of 'republican' honor is laughable in my opinion . repubs are as bad as dems except perhaps in percentages of criminals and scum .

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:32 am

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:25 am

--------------------------------------------- as a practical mater Roy Moore is the best choice for President Trump , Alabamians and Americans . I just hope that he wins based on 'innocent till proven guilty ' especially when accusations are 40 years old and unprovable .

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:39 am

ralph wrote:

--------------------------------------------- as a practical mater Roy Moore is the best choice for President Trump , Alabamians and Americans . I just hope that he wins based on 'innocent till proven guilty ' especially when accusations are 40 years old and unprovable .

He’ll win now.

Sexual assaulters and predators are now apparently everywhere in the public eye, and with no more Roy Moore accusers coming forward..(only those from decades ago)..his problems will fade away.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:51 am

hope that he wins but many people MAY play into the 'dem' strategy as they naively say , hey , i'm a good person that doesn't understand reality of unproven 40 year old accusations and the American or Western Concept of 'innocent until PROVEN Guilty' . Anyway , if he wins then its up to the never Trumpers , rinos , the naive , stupid and dems to go cwazy and even that turmoil sounds like it will be fun .

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 am

Will there be anybody left standing on the Left when all the dust settles on all the sexual misconduct stuff?
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 am

I'll bet anything I own that the Hildabeast has sexually harassed female staffers.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:40 am

Mark wrote:I'll bet anything I own that the Hildabeast has sexually harassed female staffers.

..and that no one has ever sexually harassed HER.

Return to “Your first forum”