Better Late than Never

Description of your first forum.
crocmommy

Better Late than Never

Postby crocmommy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Who watched? It came on NBC at 9 last night instead of The Good Doctor (which I also love). But this show is a scream. It has Henry Winkler, George Foreman, Terry bradshaw, William Shatner and one other younger guy who seems to be in charge. They were travelling in Germany yesterday. We even got to see Terry Bradshaw naked in a nudist park....with "parts" blurred out. I highly recommend this for entertainment value. Nothing highbrow here.

rusty

Re: Better Late than Never

Postby rusty » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:32 pm

I watched the first season and saw the one last night. Not something you have to think about, just enjoy. I like it. The interaction between the guys is pretty funny.

Did you catch George Foreman's line to Bradshaw when he got nekkid in the park?
"Your wife's gonna have a hard time finding a nursing home for you." LOL!

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:32 pm

rusty wrote:I watched the first season and saw the one last night. Not something you have to think about, just enjoy. I like it. The interaction between the guys is pretty funny.

Did you catch George Foreman's line to Bradshaw when he got nekkid in the park?
"Your wife's gonna have a hard time finding a nursing home for you." LOL!

OMG....I missed that. I should have recorded it so I could watch it undisturbed.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:33 pm

All of them wearing the traditional German shorts and suspenders was a scream too!!

Jami

Postby Jami » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:44 pm

I watched the first season and loved it. I was excited to see it show up in my DVR list. I didn't know they were going to do a second season.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:12 am

Jami wrote:I watched the first season and loved it. I was excited to see it show up in my DVR list. I didn't know they were going to do a second season.

I had heard there would be more. Henry Winkler said on the show that it had been TWO years since they had all been together. Shatner must be the oldest one of the whole group I'm thinking.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:21 am

crocmommy wrote:All of them wearing the traditional German shorts and suspenders was a scream too!!

That's lederhosen. Leather pants. And it's only in Bavaria. Too cold for them up north.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:23 pm

planosteve wrote:
crocmommy wrote:All of them wearing the traditional German shorts and suspenders was a scream too!!

That's lederhosen. Leather pants. And it's only in Bavaria. Too cold for them up north.

Not entirely true. They are worn in (Tyrol) Austria and Switzerland, too. Probably more accurate to say it's an Alpine thing. Lederhosen were once very popular in much of Central Europe.

rusty

Postby rusty » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:01 pm

Return to “Your first forum”