Bombing of Doctors without Borders Hospital

Description of your first forum.
bodine

Re: Bombing of Doctors without Borders Hospital

Postby bodine » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:26 am

ralph wrote:from the link I posted just above your post it looks like the doctors would've been alright if they had followed procedure and had identified themselves properly Bodine .

I wish it was so ralph, but there are bad guys everywhere. Medical equipment/supplies are in great demand in 3rd world black markets. They were detained at the border so their equipment/drugs can be stolen.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:26 am

ralph wrote:only one point that I've made quite a few times in this thread Ann . These doctors take a chance on being killed in a war zone and these Volunteer doctors in war zones are not special to me . In fact in many cases they just cause problems for the USA. -------------------------------------------- another Different Example , Its like these dual citizens , so called 'americans' that go to 'iran' or north korea to visit family or be missionaries and they then get thrown in jail for years and years and then people in the USA are supposed to be concerned and bail them out . ----------------------- another example concerning CALLINGS , yeah , everyone has a private calling from teachers , police , firemen until the moment that they decide they aren't making enough money so they then get their union to blackmail the taxpayers . Doesn't sound like much of a 'calling' or 'service to community' to me !!---------------- Anyway , let the doctors work in war zones , ok with me !!

One of the big reasons that these people go outside the USA is that it is so difficult to do anything to help people here. Remember the lady who was giving sandwiches to the homeless? Oh, no, can't do that. You have to have a licensed kitchen to give sandwiches away to people who have nothing.

ralph

Postby ralph » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:45 am

they are welcome to take their chances , no problem with that but I'm not going to have sympathy when they don't live through their 'do gooder' experience .

Return to “Your first forum”