Trump's latest tweets!

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Re: Trump's latest tweets!

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:48 am

It had been over 20 years since the reporter had contact with Trump, but the media never mentioned that, leading people to believe that the contact had been recent.

The reporter has a congenital condition which makes his shriveled right arm immobile, so the media took a single frame of the video when Trump's flailing arms coincidentally resembled the reporter's condition and dishonestly claimed that Trump was mocking the reporter's disability. Any other frame of the video would bear no resemblance whatsoever to the reporter's condition. If Trump were mocking the reporter, he would have held his hand still, in a manner resembling the reporter. How obvious is that?

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:51 am

So let me get this straight the Propgandist has a withered arm that is immobile and Trump mocks him by arm waving ? Is that the story rusty ? :lol:

I am a never Hillaryite!

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Red Oak wrote:So let me get this straight the Propgandist has a withered arm that is immobile and Trump mocks him by arm waving ? Is that the story rusty ? :lol:

Oak this whole story played out on Facebook ad nauseum. I've grown weary of the subject. Join up and check it out.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:13 pm

Screw Facebook.

I am a never Hillaryite!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:05 pm

rusty wrote:
Red Oak wrote:So let me get this straight the Propgandist has a withered arm that is immobile and Trump mocks him by arm waving ? Is that the story rusty ? :lol:

Oak this whole story played out on Facebook ad nauseum. I've grown weary of the subject. Join up and check it out.

Rusty, from my perspective, all the liberals on Facebook merely said, "That's BS!", and little more. Oh, there was also plenty of "But Trump is a bully" and so forth, but no effort to look at the information and say, "Are these facts? Did the media just invent this scandal?" The only piece that was new to me is the assertion is that the media concocted the controversy to cover their incompetence in fact-checking Trump's claim that the Arabs-on-rooftops story had appeared in the media. I just assumed that they were attacking Trump because he's a Republican. That part is obviously an opinion [not the part about the media attacking Republicans; that happens in every election], but he makes a compelling argument.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:23 pm

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
'Trump Helps Lift Small Business Confidence to 12-Yr. High'
http://bit.ly/2j5gad2FOXBusiness
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:25 pm

'Small business optimism soars after Trump election'

rusty

Postby rusty » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:03 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:

Rusty, from my perspective, all the liberals on Facebook merely said, "That's BS!", and little more. Oh, there was also plenty of "But Trump is a bully" and so forth, but no effort to look at the information and say, "Are these facts? Did the media just invent this scandal?" The only piece that was new to me is the assertion is that the media concocted the controversy to cover their incompetence in fact-checking Trump's claim that the Arabs-on-rooftops story had appeared in the media. I just assumed that they were attacking Trump because he's a Republican. That part is obviously an opinion [not the part about the media attacking Republicans; that happens in every election], but he makes a compelling argument.

No jello. There were many reasons showing that it WAS bullshit. I can't help you if you don't see it.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:04 pm

FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:05 pm

'BuzzFeed Runs Unverifiable Trump-Russia Claims' #FakeNews

https://t.co/d6daCFZHNh

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:33 pm

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:

No jello. There were many reasons showing that it WAS bullshit. I can't help you if you don't see it.

I'll ask you again here: Name one fact from that video that isn't accurate.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:36 pm

rusty wrote:

This is what the whole Facebook thread was like.
Fact: arm is immobile, Trump was waving arms. How is that "mocking" his disability?
Response: Trump is a bully, what difference does it make?

rusty

Postby rusty » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:24 am

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:

This is what the whole Facebook thread was like.
Fact: arm is immobile, Trump was waving arms. How is that "mocking" his disability?
Response: Trump is a bully, what difference does it make?

Well, of course it was nothing like that. But you do get more pushback when there's a large cross-section of opinions. A little different than preaching to the choir around here isn't it? :D

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:33 am

Russia just said the unverified report paid for by political opponents is "A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FABRICATION, UTTER NONSENSE." Very unfair!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:34 am

Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:35 am

I win an election easily, a great "movement" is verified, and crooked opponents try to belittle our victory with FAKE NEWS. A sorry state!

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:36 am

Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:10 am

We had a great News Conference at Trump Tower today. A couple of FAKE NEWS organizations were there but the people truly get what's going on

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:11 am

"@zhu_amy3: @realDonaldTrump It's Morning in America again!!! ☀️☀️☀️Thank you President-Elect Donald Trump!!! So proud of you!!!!" THANKS!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:12 am

James Clapper called me yesterday to denounce the false and fictitious report that was illegally circulated. Made up, phony facts.Too bad!

Return to “Your first forum”