The whole country is now engulfed in..

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: The whole country is now engulfed in..

Postby GFB » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:31 am

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
GFB wrote:Now it’s Al Franken’s turn!

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-t ... l-franken/

Including photographic evidence. Nice.

Like I asked in another post. How old Was she? 14? 15? 16, 17?

You guys defy description.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sexual assault happens to adults, too.

Let’s see how the Democrats react..I say it’s swept under the rug..or hugely downplayed.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:27 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:Including photographic evidence. Nice.

Like I asked in another post. How old Was she? 14? 15? 16, 17?

Let’s see how the Democrats react..I say it’s swept under the rug..or hugely downplayed.

+1

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Guilty or not, Roy Moore must be thinking, "Thanks, Al Franken, for being a perv".

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:37 pm

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:32 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:Like I asked in another post. How old Was she? 14? 15? 16, 17?

+1

8-)

Let's see....we're saying this behavior is no better than.....what's the word? Oh yeah, pedophilia.

Of course there's another big difference. Franken is manning up to the incident, Moore is chickening out.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:33 pm

jellowrestling wrote:Guilty or not, Roy Moore must be thinking, "Thanks, Al Franken, for being a perv".

------------------------------------ agreed , and looks like Roy Moore will be coming on on FOX with a statement or speech shortly . And GOOD for 'franken' .

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:35 pm

rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
GFB wrote:Sexual assault happens to adults, too.

+1

8-)

Let's see....we're saying this behavior is no better than.....what's the word? Oh yeah, pedophilia.

Of course there's another big difference. Franken is manning up to the incident, Moore is chickening out.

By manning up you mean..”they have a photo”

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:+1

8-)

No, I mean his statement. If your look at more than Fox, Breitbart, and Limbo you would have probably seen it.

Your news outlets are notorious for covering things up and being extremely selective about what they report.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Why did she wait over 10 years to complain and release the photo ?

Who put her up to it and how much was she paid some here would ask if it was a republican pervert.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:48 pm

John in Plano wrote:Why did she wait over 10 years to complain and release the photo ?

Who put her up to it and how much was she paid some here would ask if it was a republican pervert.

Yep.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:49 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

8-)

No, I mean his statement. If your look at more than Fox, Breitbart, and Limbo you would have probably seen it.

Your news outlets are notorious for covering things up and being extremely selective about what they report.

How was Franken going to deny it? As GFB said, "They have a photo" of him with his hands on her breasts while she was asleep. The part that's not as verifiable, him jamming his tongue down her throat, he's denying.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:59 pm

It is interesting, though, how different the experience of men and women is with this. Several years ago at a gig, a woman came up behind me while I was playing (and singing) and grabbed my butt with both hands, then kind of rubbed up against my back and such. When we went to break, one of the other guys in the band said she came up and asked him, "Who is the bass player? He looks familiar." When he told her what I did for a living, she exclaimed, "Oh my God! He was my kids' counselor!" I have been emotionally distraught ever since, and started wearing black all the time.

J/K, of course. We laughed so hard I nearly fell over, and I had forgotten about it until all this discussion started. (I was wearing all black at the time).

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:07 pm

rusty wrote:
John in Plano wrote:Why did she wait over 10 years to complain and release the photo ?

Yep.

I'm not defending his actions.

It's just damn funny the way you guys have to spin your stories.

He could have said she wasn't asleep, (which it looks like she isn't) and his hands weren't actually on her boobs (which looks like they may not have been).

She admitted that the skits they did were full of sexual innuendo. The pic could've been staged.

I won't even dwell on the fact that she's a cohort of Greg Gutfield and Fox News.

Having said that, I'll believe she's telling the truth for now, and if it is Franken did a stupid thing.

I don't know if this will cause him to step down from the Senate, but it should clear the way for him to be President. :lol:

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Honest to gosh, I thought he was gay.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:02 pm

rusty wrote:
rusty wrote:

Yep.

He could have said she wasn't asleep, (which it looks like she isn't) and his hands weren't actually on her boobs (which looks like they may not have been).

She admitted that the skits they did were full of sexual innuendo. The pic could've been staged.

I won't even dwell on the fact that she's a cohort of Greg Gutfield and Fox News.

Having said that, I'll believe she's telling the truth for now, and if it is Franken did a stupid thing.

I don't know if this will cause him to step down from the Senate, but it should clear the way for him to be President. :lol:

Huh?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:19 pm

John in Plano wrote:
rusty wrote:
rusty wrote:
Yep.

Huh?

All Dems are pervs; they think it's a requirement for higher office.

rusty

Postby rusty » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:37 pm

John in Plano wrote:
rusty wrote:
rusty wrote:
Yep.

Huh?

This kind of thing didn't hurt Trump.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:40 pm

I just saw the photo. It was clearly a gag shot and she wasn't asleep. She was sitting up!
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 pm

rusty wrote:
John in Plano wrote:
rusty wrote:

Huh?

This kind of thing didn't hurt Trump.

Who spun it....I question the wait to release a photo on CD given to people ?

I'll let the Trump apologist claim it's a d thing when their guy brags about grabbing pussy and kissing women with no remorse.

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:00 pm

planosteve wrote:I just saw the photo. It was clearly a gag shot and she wasn't asleep. She was sitting up!

That’s how you sleep on planes.

Return to “Your first forum”