Chicago Tribune op ed statement

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: Chicago Tribune op ed statement

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Of course if you’re a liberal, your’re so twisted..you’re disallowed from criticizing anything that we could all agree is a s***hole..if it happens to be that black people live there.

A s***hole can only be called a s***hole, if it’s full of white Christian people.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:30 pm

kent wrote:because trump haters are just that, haters. They'll run out and buy a fictional book as long as it's targeted at Trump.

I've heard that term all my life. I've also heard the elitist refer to Heartland states as "the arm pit of America", or other derogatory remarks... no outcry.

People look for racism in everything. When I heard about this comment, I immediately thought he was talking about the government that was running them. I also cringed that he said it, IF he said it. I'm sure Obama, or Clinton, or any other democrat president EVER uttered a foul word or said anything derogatory. They just had everyone in their back pocket and didn't leak anything.

I will never go to Haiti... I will no longer go to Mexico... I have no desire to go to certain countries in Africa. Why? not because of what the president said, but because I don't want to have to fear for my life. My coworker couldn't go home (Ixtapa) to see her 103(or 104) year old grandfather over the Christmas break because she feared for their lives because the upstanding citizens were following people from the airport and killing them. Of course these are the same fine individuals our former administration was sending money, guns, and ammunition too...

By the way... if you end up paying les in taxes this year, or getting money back... don't be a hypocrite...don't take the money. Send it to Haiti, send it to Mexico, send it back to our government.

I've heard worse terms than "sh**hole" used about Wichita Falls. When I coached at New Caney (a sh**hole), everyone called Splendora, "Splendookie".

LL, guys talk this way when women aren't around. But liberal men go and tattle about it, because they are ******s. Guys also give unmentionable nicknames to each other. Example: one of my college friends last name is "Buckley". His nickname, naturally, was "B*ttf***ley". And we called him that all the time, except when women were around. A number of us had nicknames like that. "Niederman" became "Needle-d***", and so forth. The most derogatory nickname, though, was "Dog", because it was a criticism of how one of the guys behaved when girls were around, and we actually called him that when girls were around.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:41 pm

GFB wrote:Of course if you’re a liberal, your’re so twisted..you’re disallowed from criticizing anything that we could all agree is a s***hole..if it happens to be that black people live there.

A s***hole can only be called a s***hole, if it’s full of white Christian people.

Are the ** supposed to disguise what you're saying?

That's another thing that's weird. If you want to say ass, just say ass. Don't pretty it up with asterisks. Everybody knows what you're wanting to say.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:45 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
kent wrote:because trump haters are just that, haters. They'll run out and buy a fictional book as long as it's targeted at Trump.

I've heard that term all my life. I've also heard the elitist refer to Heartland states as "the arm pit of America", or other derogatory remarks... no outcry.

People look for racism in everything. When I heard about this comment, I immediately thought he was talking about the government that was running them. I also cringed that he said it, IF he said it. I'm sure Obama, or Clinton, or any other democrat president EVER uttered a foul word or said anything derogatory. They just had everyone in their back pocket and didn't leak anything.

I will never go to Haiti... I will no longer go to Mexico... I have no desire to go to certain countries in Africa. Why? not because of what the president said, but because I don't want to have to fear for my life. My coworker couldn't go home (Ixtapa) to see her 103(or 104) year old grandfather over the Christmas break because she feared for their lives because the upstanding citizens were following people from the airport and killing them. Of course these are the same fine individuals our former administration was sending money, guns, and ammunition too...

By the way... if you end up paying les in taxes this year, or getting money back... don't be a hypocrite...don't take the money. Send it to Haiti, send it to Mexico, send it back to our government.

I've heard worse terms than "sh**hole" used about Wichita Falls. When I coached at New Caney (a sh**hole), everyone called Splendora, "Splendookie".

LL, guys talk this way when women aren't around. But liberal men go and tattle about it, because they are ******s. Guys also give unmentionable nicknames to each other. Example: one of my college friends last name is "Buckley". His nickname, naturally, was "B*ttf***ley". And we called him that all the time, except when women were around. A number of us had nicknames like that. "Niederman" became "Needle-d***", and so forth. The most derogatory nickname, though, was "Dog", because it was a criticism of how one of the guys behaved when girls were around, and we actually called him that when girls were around.

What somebody may or may not say around the "guys" has nothing to do with what the President of the greatest country in the world should say.

The POTUS should show a little class, set a good example for young people. This President can't seem to do that.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:51 pm

funny thing is that with these kinda comments whether real or leaked B.S. the TRUMP is liable to make new friends and appease and please Ann Coulter and other recent complainers about some of his policies .------------------ Go TRUMP

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:12 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:Of course if you’re a liberal, your’re so twisted..you’re disallowed from criticizing anything that we could all agree is a s***hole..if it happens to be that black people live there.

That's another thing that's weird. If you want to say ass, just say ass. Don't pretty it up with asterisks. Everybody knows what you're wanting to say.

I'm not like CNN, who have now publicly repeated dozens of times the word they were freaking out that Trump Said may have said once behind closed doors.

And if you're so good with saying it..why is anybody caring.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Haiti is a shithole and the Chicago Tribune is a communist rag.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:25 pm

Jellow--I know men talk differently when it is just the guys. (so do women)
But--you knew NOT to say certain words in public. You knew which vocabulary was to be used in public speaking.

Even if "man talk" uses that word, the POTUS should NEVER use that in a forum describing another nation.
If he wants to go back to his private quarters and say that--who cares?

But, as a leader of a nation I expect better.....apparently the rest of the world does also, otherwise the rest of the world would not be shocked and in an uproar that a leader would speak this way.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:36 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

I'm not like CNN, who have now publicly repeated dozens of times the word they were freaking out that Trump Said may have said once behind closed doors.

And if you're so good with saying it..why is anybody caring.

Because this is a board that is primarily, probably exclusively, viewed by adults. And this isn't coming from the office of the POTUS. If I was POTUS I would be much more careful about my language. Of course the way I talk around adults is going to be different than the way I talk when youngsters might be present or listening.

I guess the next question for you would be, if it's no big deal why do you use the asterisks?

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Because in public some people get offended.

Trump was in private..CNN is not.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:53 pm

LibraryLady2 wrote:Jellow--I know men talk differently when it is just the guys. (so do women)
But--you knew NOT to say certain words in public. You knew which vocabulary was to be used in public speaking.

Even if "man talk" uses that word, the POTUS should NEVER use that in a forum describing another nation.

But, as a leader of a nation I expect better.....apparently the rest of the world does also, otherwise the rest of the world would not be shocked and in an uproar that a leader would speak this way.

------------------------------------------- rest of the world doesn't matter and what can they do ?? I suppose that they could tell the USA to KEEP our money and DEFENSE and to never help them ever again .
Other countries just want to 'cow' The TRUMP with public outcry and that would be victory for them so i hope it doesn't happen . Best to ignore the rest of the world or better yet , just laugh at them L.L..

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:20 pm

Some of y'all are going to be in for a rude awakening in November 2020. IF he runs, and IF he lasts that long.

Numbers are going down daily. Only the ostriches are still supporting this guy.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:25 pm

About every time you figure Trump has hit bottom, he lowers the bar. :D
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:48 pm

rusty wrote:Some of y'all are going to be for a rude awakening in November 2020. IF he runs, and IF he lasts that long.

Numbers are going down daily. Only the ostriches are still supporting this guy.

No shit!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:23 pm

planosteve wrote:About every time you figure Trump has hit bottom, he lowers the bar. :D

----------------------------------------- The way that i have it figured is that i support The President and his recent comments are the icing on the cake and he has 3 years to go for me to enjoy his words and his good works and his Presidency . So , barring unforeseen developments you and ' I ' have The TRUMP as President of the USA for at least 3 years into the future . And then of course there is reelection when i and others will support him and he will either win or lose PSteve . [really pretty simple] And think of ALL the improvements and good work that the TRUMP can do in the next 3 years PSteve . 8-)

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:46 pm

and another thought is that because of The President Trump the 'gop and rinos' MAY take a drubbing or a beating in 2018 . Oh well , such is life , i don't really care as i have no use for 'bush' conservatives and 'gop' PSteve .

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:14 pm

LibraryLady2 wrote:Jellow--I know men talk differently when it is just the guys. (so do women)

He didn't say it in a "public forum". He said it in a private meeting. And some pansy-*ss dillweed ran to the press and tattled. If it's such a bad thing for America, shouldn't we be blaming THAT nimrod?

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:27 pm

rusty wrote:If the hood fits.....well......you know the rest.

I've always found it humorous that people say, "they're playing the race card". So what? If the race card needs to be played, why not play it? EVERY DAMN TIME someone is called a racist the first thing out of the mouths of the apologists is "they're playing the race card" Well, racism exists. You can deny it all you want, but it is what it is.

Just because someone says, "I have black friends", doesn't mean they aren't racist.

I look at some of these posts by all these good Muricans on this board, and I have to wonder what kind bizzaro universe they live in.

Damn sure not the America I want my grandkids to grow up in.

Not sure what your point is really, except to virtue signal. My extended family includes blacks and HIspanics. They aren't keen on MS-13 gang members and other scumbags waltzing into our country and murdering people, either. We already have plenty of useless people in our country; we really don't need to go out of our way to import more. There are plenty of intelligent, educated and skilled English-speaking people in Nigeria; why do we need to bring in people from the Ivory Coast and the Sudan? With Nigerians, they are likely to come in ready to open businesses and compete for good jobs; in the case of the others, the Democrats are likely to make sure they get set up with all the welfare they can carry... and make sure to vote for them!. That's what this is about.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:02 am

jellowrestling wrote:

He didn't say it in a "public forum". He said it in a private meeting. And some pansy-*ss dillweed ran to the press and tattled. If it's such a bad thing for America, shouldn't we be blaming THAT nimrod?

Thank You!!!

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:53 am

Last sentences sum it up:
nd if you stayed silent, if you made excuses, if you tried to fool yourself into believing this is appropriate presidential behavior, if you let it slide because this presidency might somehow line your pocketbook, then you will be remembered as complicit, as one who stood by and let America’s decency get dragged through the mud.

And if you laughed, or if you smiled, or if you nodded your head in agreement, you will be remembered just as Trump will: as a racist, a fool and an absolute embarrassment.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

Return to “Your first forum”