Churchill recently in the news , what if his health was talked about like TRUMPS Heath is talked about

Description of your first forum.
rusty

Re: Churchill recently in the news , what if his health was talked about like TRUMPS Heath is talked about

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:45 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
Not about ex or dead President’s “schlongs”.. no.

That’s for demented people like yourself.

Damn hard to read anything about LBJ without reading about his schlong or the meetings he held while sitting on the porcelain throne. You should get out of the house more.

Anybody who HASN'T heard about the pride LBJ held for his schlong or his bathroom meetings, feel free to let us all know.

Here's his entire Wikipedia page..quite in depth, actually.

Nothing about anyone's "schlong."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_B._Johnson

Now that I think about it, having read much about many of the Presidents..never read anything about their "schlongs."

I didn't realize Wikipedia was on the GFB approved reading list. BWAHAHAHA!

GFB

Re: Churchill recently in the news , what if his health was talked about like TRUMPS Heath is talked about

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:48 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
Damn hard to read anything about LBJ without reading about his schlong or the meetings he held while sitting on the porcelain throne. You should get out of the house more.

Anybody who HASN'T heard about the pride LBJ held for his schlong or his bathroom meetings, feel free to let us all know.

Now that I think about it, having read much about many of the Presidents..never read anything about their "schlongs."

It is when some loon tells me you can't read anything about LBJ without reading about his "schlong."
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:54 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

It is when some loon tells me you can't read anything about LBJ without reading about his "schlong."

I'll just wait until one other person on this board (besides ralph, because he'll say anything in an attempt to make a point) to come out and honestly say that they HAVEN'T heard the stories.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:59 pm

rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:

I'll just wait until one other person on this board (besides ralph, because he'll say anything in an attempt to make a point) to come out and honestly say that they HAVEN'T heard the stories.

Oh..now it's "heard stories."

What happened to.."Damn hard to read anything about LBJ without reading about his "schlong."

Yeah I "heard the story" too..from you.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

rusty

Postby rusty » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:05 pm

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:

Oh..now it's "heard stories."

What happened to.."Damn hard to read anything about LBJ without reading about his "schlong."

Yeah I "heard the story" too..from you.

LOL. Okay hoss...READ the stories. Lordy, Lordy, you are one for the books.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:20 pm

Red Oak wrote:FDR ran for he last term when he was dying, during a World War and his health was covered up, JFK was a very sick man his health problem was covered up, LBJ was dead 4 years or so after he left office.

IKE had a heart attack in office, Wilson a stroke, and Harding died in office ! But Trump drinks Diet Cokes !

The Left are nuts :lol:

--------------------------------------------------- Trump drinks Diet Cokes , aw haw , Yeah , the left / dems are nuts , yep !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:25 am

Red Oak wrote:FDR ran for he last term when he was dying, during a World War and his health was covered up, JFK was a very sick man his health problem was covered up, LBJ was dead 4 years or so after he left office.

IKE had a heart attack in office, Wilson a stroke, and Harding died in office ! But Trump drinks Diet Cokes !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the BEST info and post and conclusion in this whole thread just above !!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:29 am

GFB wrote:
rusty wrote:Greg....please....you're a big boy. You can't be that naive. Especially regarding Summersby.

So being a big boy means..I should believe you and your goody theories decades later instead of those that knew them both well, and those that have studied him and written biographies of him.

If you don"t have a lot of pianos to tune today, you might want to check out Ms. Summersby's book.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:33 am

ralph wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the BEST info and post and conclusion in this whole thread just above !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and NUT's also applies to 'bush' so called 'conservatives eh .

Return to “Your first forum”