I normally wouldn't do this.

Description of your first forum.
ralph

Re: I normally wouldn't do this.

Postby ralph » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:25 pm

GFB wrote:
ralph wrote:and the DOMINATION , I don't know what that is but i hear complaints of some posters many and various posts . If i for example see 11 articles on 11 different topics as i scan news sources and i just post them and then i hear about 'THE RALPH SHOW' [i like that] . ------------------ i keep thinking , hey , its a message board and thats what message boards are for . ----------------------------- And finally , this DOMINATION , i think that the DOMINATION thing or concern is just some 'lady' and some wussy male thing !!

..who apparently can’t just ignore what they don’t want to read, and post whatever it is that interests them.

No need anyone should be deterred from posting simply because someone else is posting more.

---------------------------------------------- right on !!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:01 am

Well, it seems to me when you post something and 30 some people read it and nobody bothers to even comment, that it probably was not a good subject for a closed discussion board. Instead, why not throw it out there on facebook where there are morons galore who will eat it right up.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:07 am

planosteve wrote:Well, it seems to me when you post something and 30 some people read it and nobody bothers to even comment, that it probably was not a good subject for a closed discussion board. Instead, why not throw it out there on facebook where there are morons galore who will eat it right up.

Bump.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:17 am

planosteve wrote:Well, it seems to me when you post something and 30 some people read it and nobody bothers to even comment, that it probably was not a good subject for a closed discussion board. Instead, why not throw it out there on facebook where there are morons galore who will eat it right up.

------------------------------------------------ PROBABLY eh . -------------- Anyway , i like discussion but my goal is the Sharing of info and maybe Influencing points of view and maybe changing peoples minds by using independent info . I mean , hey , my links are not my words , they are the words and info from others that i may or may not agree with PSteve .

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:41 am

I have never thought I had any responsibility to stimulate conversation. What I do here is express my opinions..besides that, I occasionally start a thread because I have found something interesting to me.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:24 am

GFB wrote:
crocmommy wrote:Rusty is right about the domination thing. I really don't post much anything and many others are long gone.

Very surprised to read that from you.

If Rusty doesn’t like someone’s views or opinions..he has nothing to say but to throw personal insults..there’s no one else here that does that..other than just being funny.

How does anything Ralph does compare to that?

I'm not comparing Rusty to Ralph. I have other issues with Rusty but that is not what I am addressing here.

I just don't care much to wade through 20 posts of "what interests Ralph" to find somewhere I can contribute. Sorry that is just the way I feel and I don't apologize for it.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:26 am

GFB wrote:I have never thought I had any responsibility to stimulate conversation. What I do here is express my opinions..besides that, I occasionally start a thread because I have found something interesting to me.

I guess you don't Greg if you don't care that there are fewer and fewer participating members. I for one would like for this to be a place where more people look forward to checking posts and adding their two cents.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:27 am

planosteve wrote:

Bump.

Agreed...

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:30 am

crocmommy wrote:
GFB wrote:
crocmommy wrote:Rusty is right about the domination thing. I really don't post much anything and many others are long gone.

If Rusty doesn’t like someone’s views or opinions..he has nothing to say but to throw personal insults..there’s no one else here that does that..other than just being funny.

I'm not comparing Rusty to Ralph. I have other issues with Rusty but that is not what I am addressing here.

I just don't care much to wade through 20 posts of "what interests Ralph" to find somewhere I can contribute. Sorry that is just the way I feel and I don't apologize for it.

That’s exactly the right attitude..none of us care to click on thread subjects that don’t interest us.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:32 am

Sangersteve wrote:
crocmommy wrote:
glenn/dallas wrote:I am not one to critize or condone a persons writings. If I dont like what they say I just dont read it. (Not a hard thing to do) If someone wants to leave the board I wish them well , I hope they do as George Bush, the younger, did- just slide off into the quiet corner and let the others handle things on their own. Just my 2 cents worth.

After a few times and coming here and finding the same old, same old by the same person, people just quit coming back. Then there really is nothing different to look at. I prefer to comment on other's posts as opposed to starting my own topic...that is IF I can find something that interests me.

I thought this would interest you.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12352&p=100630&hilit=reminds+me#p100609

Steve...LOL...I will go reply. FYI...this topic is BURIED behind a dozen other Ralph posts. I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if you hadn't brought it it my attention. This is a big part of what I am talking about.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

GFB wrote:
crocmommy wrote:
GFB wrote:

That’s exactly the right attitude..none of us care to click on thread subjects that don’t interest us.

But if I see too many posts to wade through and skip it altogether for a day, I might actually miss something worthwhile that someone else has posted. THAT is my point really.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:49 am

crocmommy wrote:
planosteve wrote:

Bump.

Agreed...

---------------------------------------- :lol: , even whining and complaining and making [facebook] suggestions that can be ignored in this FREE Country and FREE Board is alright , people can do as they like i guess !!

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:54 am

ralph wrote:
crocmommy wrote:
planosteve wrote:Bump.

Agreed...

---------------------------------------- :lol: , even whining and complaining and making [facebook] suggestions that can be ignored in this FREE Country and FREE Board is alright , people can do as they like i guess !!

Why not just start your own personal blog for real then? That way you can churn out whatever you want and people who want to read it can go look? Maybe you might end up making some $$$ of it...

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:18 am

crocmommy wrote:
Sangersteve wrote:
crocmommy wrote:
After a few times and coming here and finding the same old, same old by the same person, people just quit coming back. Then there really is nothing different to look at. I prefer to comment on other's posts as opposed to starting my own topic...that is IF I can find something that interests me.

I thought this would interest you.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12352&p=100630&hilit=reminds+me#p100609

Steve...LOL...I will go reply. FYI...this topic is BURIED behind a dozen other Ralph posts. I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if you hadn't brought it it my attention. This is a big part of what I am talking about.

Ok, but FYI, I noticed it right away..Steve tends to post good stuff...and I liked it!

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:34 am

crocmommy wrote:
ralph wrote:
crocmommy wrote:
Agreed...

Why not just start your own personal blog for real then? That way you can churn out whatever you want and people who want to read it can go look? Maybe you might end up making some $$$ of it...

--------------------------------------- even SUGGESTIONS are good , thankyou CMommy !!

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:26 am

For a collection of smart people you all don't seem to have a very good grasp of human behavior. Have you forgotten everything you learned from raising children?

rgb7

Postby rgb7 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:47 am

I understand Croc.
This is the only board I have ever been on that I look at who started the thread, as opposed to the topic of the thread.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:15 am

rgb7 wrote:I understand Croc.
This is the only board I have ever been on that I look at who started the thread, as opposed to the topic of the thread.

Yep.

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:45 am

grouchy wrote:
rgb7 wrote:I understand Croc.

Yep.
--------------------- YEP , says the guy that saw President Trump bow to the Saudi King when President Trump DIDN'T bow to the Saudi King .

ralph

Postby ralph » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:55 am

and then , who were those 3 - 4 that were always crying , whining about paid posters or a guy named MORT or accusing Ralph and another poster of being the same poster as if that matters . And now its DOMINATE , buncha snowflakes is what it is . And then , like i said , the ' LIAR ' [substitute TEACHER i think] that reported on the board for all to see that he saw President Trump bow to the Saudi King . :lol:

Return to “Your first forum”