Well Hamas started it......

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: Well Hamas started it......

Postby planosteve » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:38 am

As an example look at how the American press is duped into operating as a wing of the Israeli propaganda machine, playing up the rediculous "threat to Israel" theme.
Is there any military action less effective than these "rocket attacks"? Well, maybe throwing stones. Is there any military action more deadly than attack by fighter aircraft? I can't think of any. The proof is the death toll. And yet we are constantly bombarded with propaganda from the Israelis about how they are "threatened" by rockets, most of which don't ever hit anything. Tel Aviv is nothing like London during the Blitzkrig, they just want it to appear that way. So, they blow the sirens and herd people into shelters while the cameras roll.

Any actual reporting of facts that is not in line with the "script" is not tolerated. Example is this NBC reporter thrown out of Gaza after reporting that he witnessed the murder of 4 Palestinian boys in an airstrike.
Ben Swann reports:
http://benswann.com/nbc-removes-reporte ... -children/
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:42 am

NBC correspondent returns to Gaza

By JENNIFER SHUTT
Politico.com

NBC News is sending a high-profile correspondent back into Gaza after unexpectedly removing him from the troubled region earlier this week, the network said Friday.

Ayman Mohyeldin would go back into Gaza this weekend, NBC said, but didn’t clarify why it had removed him.

“As with any news team in conflict zones, deployments are constantly reassessed,” an NBC spokesperson said in a written statement that praised the former Al-Jazeera journalist’s reporting.

Israeli forces pushed deeper into the Palestinian-controlled Gaza Friday in a ground offensive that officials said could last up to two weeks, according to the Associated Press.

Before being removed, Mohyeldin witnessed the killing of four Palestinian boys on a Gaza beach amid Israeli shelling before the ground offensive took place. He reported on the deaths and tweeted that he had played soccer with the boys.

But then other network correspondents took over reporting on the escalating violence, leading to a flurry of speculation among media commentators and on social media.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/n ... z380Yf6FDP

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:46 am

OH MY GOD! Aljeezera? You're getting your information from Aljeezera? That explains a lot, but I'll never believe another thing you post.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:02 am

ann jusko wrote:OH MY GOD! Aljeezera? You're getting your information from Aljeezera? That explains a lot, but I'll never believe another thing you post.

How about Ben Swann. Hate him too?
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:03 am

planosteve wrote:
ann jusko wrote:OH MY GOD! Aljeezera? You're getting your information from Aljeezera? That explains a lot, but I'll never believe another thing you post.

How about Ben Swann. Hate him too?

Not yet..tell us about him, so we can learn to hate him, too.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”