Sure glad ABBA is back

Description of your first forum.
crocmommy

Re: Sure glad ABBA is back

Postby crocmommy » Wed May 02, 2018 9:44 am

Oh yeah...while we are discussing who to go see before it's too late....Fleetwood Mac is coming to Dallas. I'm sure my husband would love to go see them but probably not cheap. Are all the original members touring right now?

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed May 02, 2018 10:04 am

planosteve wrote:There's hardly any good music venues in the whole metro mess. Every time there is somebody I'd like to hear they are in Deep Ellum or a 2 hr drive. There's no place at all in Collin CO.

Bass Hall.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed May 02, 2018 10:06 am

crocmommy wrote:Oh yeah...while we are discussing who to go see before it's too late....Fleetwood Mac is coming to Dallas. I'm sure my husband would love to go see them but probably not cheap. Are all the original members touring right now?

I’m a long way from a Fleetwood Mac expert, but I did hear they booted out Lindsay Buckingham.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Wed May 02, 2018 10:13 am

GFB wrote:
crocmommy wrote:Oh yeah...while we are discussing who to go see before it's too late....Fleetwood Mac is coming to Dallas. I'm sure my husband would love to go see them but probably not cheap. Are all the original members touring right now?

I’m a long way from a Fleetwood Mac expert, but I did hear they booted out Lindsay Buckingham.

You're right. I remember hearing that now..

I also saw that Lynrd Skynrd is coming to dallas. My hubby would like them too.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed May 02, 2018 10:18 am

grouchy wrote:
planosteve wrote:There's hardly any good music venues in the whole metro mess. Every time there is somebody I'd like to hear they are in Deep Ellum or a 2 hr drive. There's no place at all in Collin CO.

Bass Hall.
That's like a trip to Mars from here. And I almost never drive after dark.
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 am

planosteve wrote:
grouchy wrote:

Bass Hall.
That's like a trip to Mars from here. And I almost never drive after dark.

You're coming from Plano?? Sometimes there are things at Eiseman Theater. I would take an Uber or DART if I couldn't drive at night and really wanted to see someone.

I'm with you on Deep Ellum. There is NO ONE I want to see bad enough to go there. That area has been too dangerous for me to consider for many years.

Return to “Your first forum”