Robin Williams

Description of your first forum.
LibraryLady

Re: Robin Williams

Postby LibraryLady » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:20 pm

and according to this, Rush has outdone himself.......(surely this is a fake story)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/12/rush-limbaugh-robin-williams-killed-himself-because-of-a-political-leftist-attitude/

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:28 pm

He hung himself with a belt wedged in the top of a closet door. Apparently, he had also tried to slit his wrists with a pocket knife.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:30 pm

LibraryLady wrote:and according to this, Rush has outdone himself.......(surely this is a fake story)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/12/rush-limbaugh-robin-williams-killed-himself-because-of-a-political-leftist-attitude/

It's fake to the extent that "Rush said Williams killed himself because of a politically leftist attitude" is entirely not true.

Rush saying that left leaning people are decidedly pessimistic people and dwell in their own kind of darkness..would be entirely true..and I wouldn't doubt that he said that.

Rush speaks truths..not untruths.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:37 pm

It's always fun to watch people demonize Rush by doing exactly what they criticize him for doing.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:19 pm

BigTex wrote:It's always fun to watch people demonize Rush by doing exactly what they criticize him for doing.

So true, and also..some people can't wait to parrot something that some whack job info site has to say about Rush, that always quotes him wrong, instead of just listening yourself to find out what he has to say on a given subject.

You can download the free "Rush" app..and read free transcripts of his show every day.

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Raw story?

What in heaven's name is THAT?

Sangersteve

Postby Sangersteve » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:31 pm

I'm really sick of hearing about why Williams decided to kill himself. No one knows.American media is more concerned why an actor ended his life than why blacks are rioting in Missouri or why our president is allowing ISIL to commit genocide.
It's a joke son,I say a joke

GFB

Postby GFB » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:28 pm

Sangersteve wrote:I'm really sick of hearing about why Williams decided to kill himself. No one knows.American media is more concerned why an actor ended his life than why blacks are rioting in Missouri or why our president is allowing ISIL to commit genocide.

Get your priorities straight!

Return to “Your first forum”