News Nation

Description of your first forum.
Mark

Re: News Nation

Postby Mark » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:53 am

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:This is a new right wing cable news network out of LA. I watched yesterday for the first time.

The evening shows are Chris Como, Dan Abrams, and Ashley Banfield. John Zigler was a guest. I learned something. Tucker Carlson hates Donald Trump! Can't stand the sight of him! Anybody else heard that?

I don't know anything about Dan Abrams, but I've certainly seen Cuomo and Banfield. If it's "right wing", why do they have Leftists as hosts?

I remember when News Nation launched. For those that don't know, it's the old WGN superstation channel. They touted themselves as doing "straight news," with no bias in either direction.

I took a look a few times and was not impressed. I guess they've already given up on the "straight news" schtick, and decided to fight over the left wing crumbs with the big three, PBS, CNN, and MSNBC.

WGN was much better served when they were known as the network of the Cubs. How do you screw that one up?
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:31 am

Here's what Wikipedia says:
NewsNation was developed under the management of Sean Compton, who was promoted to executive vice president of WGN America upon completion of the Nexstar purchase, and former WGN-TV news director Jennifer Lyons, who was reassigned by Nexstar to serve as WGN America's vice president of news.[20] However, since its launch, NewsNation was accused of having a rightward tilt due to its guests and for hiring former Fox News Channel chief and White House Deputy Chief of Staff Bill Shine as a consultant. The news director and managing editor quit following disclosure of Shine's role.[21] Lyons announced her resignation in March amid the controversy as well as continued low ratings.[22] Amid dissension from NewsNation staffers, Nexstar's CEO affirmed the schedule to convert NewsNation into an "all-news, talk, and opinion" channel by 2023.[23]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsNation
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:35 am

Everybody should know by now that Wikipedia is nothing more than just another Left wing propaganda site.

Back by popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:39 am

Mark wrote:Everybody should know by now that Wikipedia is nothing more than just another Left wing propaganda site.

"Shoot the messenger" is the most popular fallacy there is.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:21 am

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:Everybody should know by now that Wikipedia is nothing more than just another Left wing propaganda site.

"Shoot the messenger" is the most popular fallacy there is.

So you wholeheartedly endorse every piece of information communicated by Breitbart....

Okay, got it.

Back by popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:14 pm

jellowrestling wrote:
planosteve wrote:This is a new right wing cable news network out of LA. I watched yesterday for the first time.

The evening shows are Chris Como, Dan Abrams, and Ashley Banfield. John Zigler was a guest. I learned something. Tucker Carlson hates Donald Trump! Can't stand the sight of him! Anybody else heard that?

I don't know anything about Dan Abrams, but I've certainly seen Cuomo and Banfield. If it's "right wing", why do they have Leftists as hosts?

Cuomo seems pretty middle of the road. He may not be a "leftist" now. But, from what I've seen so far, he is the most accomplished.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:27 pm

planosteve wrote:Cuomo seems pretty middle of the road. He may not be a "leftist" now.

LOL

Back by popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:38 pm

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:Cuomo seems pretty middle of the road. He may not be a "leftist" now.

LOL

I haven't heard anything "leftist". You figure he's just in the closet now? Hiding his natural "leftism" and planning to spring it on us unexpectly?

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:14 pm

planosteve wrote:
Mark wrote:

LOL

I haven't heard anything "leftist". You figure he's just in the closet now? Hiding his natural "leftism" and planning to spring it on us unexpectly?

No..definitely not a dipwad..no way.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:30 pm

Newsmax says it is moderate, not biased. That probably explains their low ratings. If the left wing commies and the right wing crazies don't tune in, there is not much of a potential audience left. :D
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/07/27/i ... time-show/

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:17 am

planosteve wrote:Newsmax says it is moderate, not biased. That probably explains their low ratings. If the left wing commies and the right wing crazies don't tune in, there is not much of a potential audience left. :D

You're deflecting from your idiotic comments about News Nation and Cuomo.

Back by popular request:

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:13 am

Mark wrote:
planosteve wrote:Newsmax says it is moderate, not biased. That probably explains their low ratings. If the left wing commies and the right wing crazies don't tune in, there is not much of a potential audience left. :D

You're deflecting from your idiotic comments about News Nation and Cuomo.

I just started watching it 12 days ago! It takes awhile to form an opinion. :roll:

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:14 am

Just to review your idiotic opening statements.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:56 am

GFB wrote:

Just to review your idiotic opening statements.

So after 12 days he can't form an opinion, but on day one, he knew it was right wing...

Got it.

Back by popular request:

Return to “Your first forum”