Ebola likely came from a CDC biowarfare lab

Description of your first forum.
truep

Re: Ebola likely came from a CDC biowarfare lab

Postby truep » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:40 am

yeah right. Planosteve seems to believe every anti USA article he hears about if it's the USA.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:14 pm

truep wrote:yeah right. Planosteve seems to believe every anti USA article he hears about if it's the USA.
And very seldom does anyone question the facts presented. The shoot the messenger fallacy is about the only argument anyone uses here.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:27 am

shoot the messenger bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa

that is code for

got caught posting sillyness and don't like it
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:47 am

John in Plano wrote:shoot the messenger bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa

that is code for

got caught posting sillyness and don't like it

Sillyness is what you are supposed to think. That is what they aim for. But, is It?

Sunday, July 27, 2014A Link Between the Ebola Outbreak and a US Bioweapons Lab?
What's behind the ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone? Could it possibly be a US bioweapons project gone amuck? Why are US military agencies taking the lead in responding to the breakout? These are questions that need to be asked.

"There are many villages in the eastern part of Sierra Leone that are basically devastated," virologist Robert Garry of Tulane University told National Pubic Radio. "We walked into one village ... and we found 25 corpses. One house with seven people, all in one family, were dead.

"It's a very serious situation there," adds Garry, who just returned to the U.S. from West Africa. "This is about as bad as it [an Ebola outbreak] gets."

The epicentre of the current Ebola epidemic is the Kenema Government Hospital in Sierra Leone. BeforeItIsNews claims the hospital houses a US a biosecurity level 2 bioweapons research lab. That claim is unconfirmed, however, this we do know.

Analysis of clinical samples from suspected Lassa fever cases in Sierra Leone showed that about two-thirds of the patients had been exposed to other emerging diseases, and nearly nine percent tested positive for Ebola virus. The findings, published in this month’s edition of Emerging Infectious Diseases, demonstrates that Ebola virus has been circulating in the region since at least 2006—well before the current outbreak, reports Global BioDefense.

According to GBD, the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases has been operating in the area since 2006, supposedly working on "diagnostic tests."
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/07/a-link-between-ebola-outbreak-and-us.html

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:54 am

Then there's this:

SEE: THE PAPER TRAIL: The US Government Involvement in Developing Ebola as a BioWeapon

Now more evidence has been brought to my attention of the alarming nature of the Ebola testing going on by the US military.

Apparently, the military has created an airborne version of Ebola and tested it on monkeys.\

A paper written by E. Johnson, N. Jaax, J. White, and P. Jahrling of US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, Frederick, Maryland was published in 1995 in the International Journal of Experimental Pathology.

The abstract from the paper, Lethal experimental infections of rhesus monkeys by aerosolized Ebola virus, informs:

The potential of aerogenic infection by Ebola virus was established by using a head-only exposure aerosol system. Virus-containing droplets of 0.8-1.2 microns were generated and administered into the respiratory tract of rhesus monkeys via inhalation. Inhalation of viral doses as low as 400 plaque-forming units of virus caused a rapidly fatal disease in 4-5 days. The illness was clinically identical to that reported for parenteral virus inoculation, except for the occurrence of subcutaneous and venipuncture site bleeding and serosanguineous nasal discharge. Immunocytochemistry revealed cell-associated Ebola virus antigens present in airway epithelium, alveolar pneumocytes, and macrophages in the lung and pulmonary lymph nodes; extracellular antigen was present on mucosal surfaces of the nose, oropharynx and airways. Aggregates of characteristic filamentous virus were present within type I pneumocytes, macrophages, and air spaces of the lung by electron microscopy. Demonstration of fatal aerosol transmission of this virus in monkeys reinforces the importance of taking appropriate precautions to prevent its potential aerosol transmission to humans.

The military just loves aerosols of all kind, back in 2012 I reported on aerosol testing of a different nature in the US: Manhattan Project Spin-Off: St. Louis Minorities Targeted for Secret Cold War Chemical Testing.

News of an airborne version of Ebola being tested by the US military, thus, should come as no surprise. I reported earlier that a top international disease scientist, who spent time in West Africa during other outbreaks of Ebola has contacted and informed me that the United States government considers Ebola a strategic weapon. SEE: Ebola and the United States Government.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/10/robert-wenzel/did-the-us-design-airborne-ebola/

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:59 am

Then there's this:

The U.S. government knew about the outbreak in advance, but didn’t warn the public

It’s now clear that the U.S. government has long known this outbreak was coming but did nothing to warn the public.

In early September, the government sought to purchase 160,000 Ebola hazmat suits from a U.S. supplier. http://www.naturalnews.com/046884_ebola ... ction.html

Furthermore, according to this report on SHTFplan.com, “Disaster Assistance Response Teams were told to prepare to be activated in the month of October.” http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/r ... r_10012014

Don’t you find it strange that while the government itself was gearing up for an October disaster, the public wasn’t told a thing about any of this?

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/10/21/entry-ebola-us-hallmarks-planned-happening/

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:11 am

And then there's this:

Dr. Cyril Broderick, A Liberian scientist and a former professor of Plant Pathology at the University of Liberia’s College of Agriculture and Forestry says the West, particularly the U.S. is responsible for the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Dr. Broderick claims the following in an exclusive article published in the Daily Observer based in Monrovia, Liberia. He wrote the following:

The US Department of Defense (DoD) is funding Ebola trials on humans, trials which started just weeks before the Ebola outbreak in Guinea and Sierra Leone. The reports continue and state that the DoD gave a contract worth $140 million dollars to Tekmira, a Canadian pharmaceutical company, to conduct Ebola research. This research work involved injecting and infusing healthy humans with the deadly Ebola virus. Hence, the DoD is listed as a collaborator in a “First in Human” Ebola clinical trial (NCT02041715, which started in January 2014 shortly before an Ebola epidemic was declared in West Africa in March.

Is it possible that the United States Department of Defense (DOD) and other Western countries are directly responsible for infecting Africans with the Ebola virus? Dr. Broderick claims that the U.S. government has a research laboratory located in a town called Kenema in Sierra Leone that studies what he calls “viral fever bioterrorism”, It is also the town where he acknowledges that is the “epicentre of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.” Is it a fact? Is Dr. Broderick a conspiracy theorist? He says that “there is urgent need for affirmative action in protecting the less affluent of poorer countries, especially African citizens, whose countries are not as scientifically and industrially endowed as the United States and most Western countries, sources of most viral or bacterial GMOs that are strategically designed as biological weapons.” He also asks an important question when he says “It is most disturbing that the U. S. Government has been operating a viral hemorrhagic fever bioterrorism research laboratory in Sierra Leone. Are there others?”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/a-liberian-scientist-claims-the-u-s-is-responsible-for-the-ebola-outbreak-in-west-africa/5408459

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:16 am

But, to be absolutely sure, you should never believe anything until it's been confirmed by at least 1 blonde on FOX and the Limbaugh Show. :D

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:18 am

With our President sending thousands to Africa ( during the wet season to build a 8 bed hospital iirc the stuff posted here there everywhere) why would anyone be surprised by a bid request ( not a purchase order), for 160,000 hazmat suits ?

A Dr in Liberia blames the USA , I understand why some believe that "impartial" individual, just like believing the guy who didn't know where ebola started

its all part of a giant false flag op
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

Return to “Your first forum”