How soon is too soon?

Description of your first forum.
crackertoes

Re: How soon is too soon?

Postby crackertoes » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:50 pm

BillB wrote:I think if they cared anything about standards of decency, they wouldn't have lived together without being married to begin with.
What Jagger does now doesn't make much difference.

They were living together? I I hadn't heard that. All the reports I saw said she hung herself in her apartment, not "their" apartment.
Some coffee cups are just too small.Image

BillB

Postby BillB » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:23 pm

crackertoes wrote:
BillB wrote:I think if they cared anything about standards of decency, they wouldn't have lived together without being married to begin with.

They were living together? I I hadn't heard that. All the reports I saw said she hung herself in her apartment, not "their" apartment.

This was posted on this thread previously:

She was a bit more than a 'girlfriend'. They had been together for 14 years and lived together for the last 7 years. Thats probably longer than most showbiz marriages last nowadays.
She has left everything she owned to him in her will.

I assumed it was true. I don't know anything about them.

Jami

Postby Jami » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:58 pm

I think it's up to each individual. You are going to grieve one way or another. If you get into a relationship before you are through your grieving period, it's probably not going to last. Also, you're not the only one grieving. There are other family and friends grieving the loss also. If you get into a relationship before they've had a chance to grieve you should respect that and not try to push the relationship on them.

Chlorine Tinsley

Postby Chlorine Tinsley » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Without knowing all the nuances of their relationship, I don't think any of us can really judge. I think it's sad for anyone to have to progress from a feeling of grief to a feeling of loneliness; let alone then be judged for trying to relieve the loneliness.
Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Two words:

It's Mick.

Zelda

Postby Zelda » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:46 am

crackertoes wrote:

They had a home together in London where they reportedly lived together.She also had her own apartment in New York and no doubt he had various other places dotted around the globe.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 29,00.html

dublusk

Postby dublusk » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:01 am

Who's standards of decency? Who do they have to make happy with their behavior? And why?

Return to “Your first forum”