After the Confererate flag, whats next

Description of your first forum.
jellowrestling

Re: After the Confererate flag, whats next

Postby jellowrestling » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:07 am

Castle Doctrine wrote:
ralph wrote:all the history being revised , hidden or destroyed , sounds like the 'Islamic state' or 'ussr' type thinking at work in the USA .

The sounds a lot like the Texas School Book Committee (or whatever it is called)...very influential and partisan.

There was a bit of "tit for tat" going on there. Some of the liberal cr*p that was in the text books was just absurd.

BillB

Postby BillB » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:02 am

GRANDPA wrote:And now they're going after high school mascots. Wife tells me there was a protest at Richland HS because they're the, wait for it, the Rebels. Oh, the horror!

Richland High got rid of the Confederate Colonel mascot and rebel flag about 20 years ago. Now they are going after the name itself.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:42 am

yawn , mornin !! THEY , well 'they' would be liberal , progressives , dems and people just like YOU 'cd' !! I read part of the story of why the Confederate Air Force was renamed and it was because of 'pc' politics and political pressure . I don't expect you to acknowledge 'cd' !!

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:51 am

a little background info --- http://lubbockonline.com/stories/071700 ... aPPG8JRFjo --- name change was as I said and name change was due to 'politically correct' pressure put on the Confederate Air Force 'cd' !!

Return to “Your first forum”