ServerGate Begins

Description of your first forum.
BillB

Re: ServerGate Begins

Postby BillB » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:40 pm

Red Oak wrote:The DOJ is a political arm of the Obamanation; they may use to seizure to sanitized and cover up the scandal; or to knock out Hillary in favor of their candidate (Warren?), but you can bet your last dollar the pursuit of Justice is not their objective.

No, but there will be another president and another DoJ in a year and a half.
I'm not convinced that Obama wants to protect her. There is bad blood between Obama and the Clintons. He doesn't want them to take over the party. He might use this as an easy way to get rid of her.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:01 pm

The DOJ along with the Judiciary and every other FEDGOD Department is chocked full of Leftists; Obama & Jarret may very well torpedo Hillary.

I am a never Hillaryite!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:02 am

It's been a lot of years since I had a TS clearance. And I'm sure it's a lot more complicated now with electronic communications and computers. But, I doubt the basic rules have changed. Everyone with access to CI has the reponsibility to protect it. To communicate it you have to assure that the receiver is properly cleared for access, has a need for the info and that they are informed that the info is classified. I don't know how this is done on electronic communications. But, if there is classified information on a computer server that is not identified as such, someone has screwed up. If there is a lot of it, which looks probable, they have screwed up big time. Or intentionally eliminated the classification information. Either way, it's a big deal.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:47 am

Latest info is that the info was moved to another server, presumable more secure, at some point. And she has now turned the old server over. I expect the old one was blank. Unless it was wiped it would still have all the info on it.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:13 am

I guess it boils down to whether Hillary's computer techs are more clever than the DOJ's computer techs.

Unless this is all for show and the DOJ never even turns the server on.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:23 am

BigTex wrote:I guess it boils down to whether Hillary's computer techs are more clever than the DOJ's computer techs.

Unless this is all for show and the DOJ never even turns the server on.

My minimal understanding of hard drives is that you can delete a file, but it is still there. To erase it you have to write over it to change the original 1's and 0's.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:28 am

Red Oak wrote:The DOJ along with the Judiciary and every other FEDGOD Department is chocked full of Leftists; Obama & Jarret may very well torpedo Hillary.

One man's lefty is another woman's moderate.

"I see dead people"

I see, a huge number of "timorous moderates" in the so-called fedgod.
All Life is Feudal

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:54 am

mayhem wrote:
Red Oak wrote:The DOJ along with the Judiciary and every other FEDGOD Department is chocked full of Leftists; Obama & Jarret may very well torpedo Hillary.

One man's lefty is another woman's moderate.

"I see dead people"

I see, a huge number of "timorous moderates" in the so-called fedgod.

I see a lot of moderates in the Tea Party. Perspective is everything.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:16 am

Even the lefties have been sucked into Emailgate. It was all over Mourning Joe again this morning. But, not one of these people know what they are talking about, what the rules are, and which one was broken. It is getting really funny to watch. :lol:

Return to “Your first forum”