Where is the breathless 24-hour coverage on every channel

Description of your first forum.
Kiamichi

Re: Where is the breathless 24-hour coverage on every channe

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:13 pm

[/quote] You are absolutely right and I am absolutely wrong. I had neither my facts nor my timeline straight. I apologize for challenging you. I also appreciate the further references. I was really posting of the cuff...and off base.

You know, I don't know what I was thinking challenging your facts. You are one of the most credible posters here. I usually pay close attention when you post and research a bit before I respond...more so than with most others. Please understand...I meant what I just said very sincerely. So, please forgive me. Have a good evening. Thank you for your tolerance and understanding.[/quote]

You're taking all the fun out of it.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:56 am

Kiamichi wrote:If the water from such colossal pollution as this is safe to drink, as the EPA says, what is the justification for the EPA even existing?

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/17/govt- ... ste-spill/

EPA chief Gina McCarthy says that contaminated water at a Colorado gold mine is being treated before being released into a stream and water tests shows that the river is restoring it self. (Aug. 12) AP

Yep, the river's OK. No problemo. Saying that it might be otherwise is Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy Faux News redneckery. After all, three million gallons of mustard-yellow water full of heavy metals released directly into a river will be restored quickly, while fluids which are injected thousands of feet under ground will cause the complete destruction of the environment. The discussion is over.

Commie/Leftists are so deep into the Kool-Aid it is comical.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:58 am

Kiamichi wrote:
You are absolutely right and I am absolutely wrong. I had neither my facts nor my timeline straight. I apologize for challenging you. I also appreciate the further references. I was really posting of the cuff...and off base.

You know, I don't know what I was thinking challenging your facts. You are one of the most credible posters here. I usually pay close attention when you post and research a bit before I respond...more so than with most others. Please understand...I meant what I just said very sincerely. So, please forgive me. Have a good evening. Thank you for your tolerance and understanding.[/quote]

You're taking all the fun out of it.[/quote]
He just said that he usually just spews nonsense off the cuff, except when you are posting. This time, he went off the cuff, with predictable results.

Return to “Your first forum”