Another look at Bill Cosby

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: Another look at Bill Cosby

Postby planosteve » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:27 am

I don't think it's uncommon for a man to ply a women with alcohol, hoping to grease the skids. And it's a drug too. I don't think that is a criminal offense. And it's not like you can force someone to swallow a pill either. But, if you didn't watch at least the 1st part of the video you are really missing information you should consider if your going to judge Cosby.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:36 am

I didn't watch the video , I know the story and its as old as Hollywood and probably human society . cosby is scum but everyone should know that and that includes the females that are / were involved !!

Twiggler

Postby Twiggler » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:55 pm

When Janice Dickinson jumped on board is when I thought Bullsh**

1/3 have been proven to be lying

1/3 said they were drugged and sexually assaulted not raped

1/3 have no case.....mostly former sleep partners of Cosby & when the money ran out,,,,,the rape allegations came out. You have been sleeping with him
for years and now he raped you. Something sounds fishy.

Conspiracy is NBC is the cause of this.

I think the problem is the women are paraded and photographed as victims when clearly 10 to 11 are lying....at a tonight show appearance Cosby told one to
suck on this it would be good for her career. ( sounds like she had a choice ) This woman & Cosby never appeared together on the tonight show the year in question. Now her story
is starting to change.

I will wait for the trial & if he is innocent I hope he goes after these gold diggers....if guilty, I was wrong. But just some says it don't make it true. Just ask the Mcmartins

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:06 pm

Sexual assault and rape are effectively the same thing..different states use different names for the same crime.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:16 pm

mc martin case is a good case to remember !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Twiggler wrote:When Janice Dickinson jumped on board is when I thought Bullsh**

1/3 have no case.....mostly former sleep partners of Cosby & when the money ran out,,,,,the rape allegations came out. You have been sleeping with him

I think the problem is the women are paraded and photographed as victims when clearly 10 to 11 are lying....at a tonight show appearance Cosby told one to
suck on this it would be good for her career. ( sounds like she had a choice ) This woman & Cosby never appeared together on the tonight show the year in question. Now her story
is starting to change.

I will wait for the trial & if he is innocent I hope he goes after these gold diggers....if guilty, I was wrong. But just some says it don't make it true. Just ask the Mcmartins

Sounds like some world class celebrity worship to me.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:47 pm

Well at the very least his reputation has gone from America's Dad to slimy womanizer.

Twiggler

Postby Twiggler » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:04 pm

GFB wrote:
Twiggler wrote:When Janice Dickinson jumped on board is when I thought Bullsh**

is starting to change.

Sounds like some world class celebrity worship to me.

Whatever, I would think that anybody would like to see the people reporting this stuff to ask the hard questions. Weed out the con artists & hanger ons.

Just like they should be doing to Hillary, Trump and others.

If they go after these women, reporters look like assholes and piss off a whole slew of people. Screw that find the truth

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:37 pm

worship the poor females or worship the cosby . I don't think that the truth will ever be known . Only thing I think is that Hollywood is pretty scummy and that's both sides !!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:01 pm

crocmommy wrote:Well at the very least his reputation has gone from America's Dad to slimy womanizer.

Yes, and he won't ever get it back even if he is totally innocent. Once your tried and found guilty by the media, it doesn't make much difference what the court verdict is.
Back in the day when Cosby was on top, he could have snapped his fingers and had a dozen or more girls standing in line to go to bed with him. The idea he had to drug them because they weren't willing is just nuts.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:48 pm

guy is almost dead and has millions , cosby will be alright unless they get him I think !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:21 pm

planosteve wrote:
crocmommy wrote:Well at the very least his reputation has gone from America's Dad to slimy womanizer.

Yes, and he won't ever get it back even if he is totally innocent. Once your tried and found guilty by the media, it doesn't make much difference what the court verdict is.
Back in the day when Cosby was on top, he could have snapped his fingers and had a dozen or more girls standing in line to go to bed with him. The idea he had to drug them because they weren't willing is just nuts.

You're watching way too much TV.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:26 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

You're watching way too much TV.
Actually, I watch very little TV other than news, politics and some sporting events.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Where did you learn silliness like this..

"he could have snapped his fingers and had a dozen or more girls standing in line to go to bed with him."

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:42 pm

GFB wrote:Where did you learn silliness like this..

"he could have snapped his fingers and had a dozen or more girls standing in line to go to bed with him."

Why do you think that is silly Greg? There are lots of women out there attracted to men with money and/or power. Cosby would have been one of those men. But maybe you have another reason?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:56 pm

There's even a name for them. "Groupies". Hangers on who will go to almost any lengths to get in bed with a star.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:02 pm

crocmommy wrote:
GFB wrote:Where did you learn silliness like this..

There are lots of women out there attracted to men with money and/or power. Cosby would have been one of those men.

True what you said here.

What Steve said is way over the top.

But, more importantly..do you remember what Charlie Sheen said when the female prosecutor asked him.."Why would someone like you pay for sex?

He answered.."I don't pay for sex..I pay them to leave."

Granted, a different situation..but the takeaway in both cases is..public, famous men have to be extremely careful who they have sex with..much more careful than the average person.

For many that want to be promiscuous..it's just not possible the way others would do it.

But rape is just as serious in either case.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:04 pm

planosteve wrote:There's even a name for them. "Groupies". Hangers on who will go to almost any lengths to get in bed with a star.

Gee thanks..I didn't know that.

The groupie can be as loose as they want..the famous person has it much tougher.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:17 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:There's even a name for them. "Groupies". Hangers on who will go to almost any lengths to get in bed with a star.

Gee thanks..I didn't know that.

The groupie can be as loose as they want..the famous person has it much tougher.

You got it.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:29 am

I remember the days when my husband worked in Valley Ranches on homes. He worked on the homes of some of the Cowboys players and would go to some of the hang outs. There were some Cowboys players who probably wouldn't have been given the time of day by some of the females that hung all over them if they hadn't been football players. I found it pretty disgusting for the particular players and the women...

Return to “Your first forum”