We are going to need a few cases

Description of your first forum.
planosteve

Re: We are going to need a few cases

Postby planosteve » Wed May 11, 2016 6:01 pm

ralph wrote:
tx3653 wrote:Surprising that so many of you know how horse piss tastes.

--------------------------- yep !!

I was a little crude with my observation. Make that Clydesdale Urine. :D
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Wed May 11, 2016 7:20 pm

LibraryLady wrote:
GRANDPA wrote:
bodine wrote:But Budweiser isn't even owned by an American company any more.
Anhueser-Busch was sold in 2008 to a Belgian/Brazilian concern, Inbev.

Yes, the story mentions that. But it's still brewed here & the recipe has not been changed so it still tastes like horse piss.

Do you want to tell us how you are familiar with the taste of horse piss?

:D :D :D :D :D

My dad HATED weak ice tea. His description was that it tasted like rooster piss. (spoken in French so as not to be too rude)-- --I happen to share his desire to have a strong flavored ice tea drink. When presented with weak tea, my mind always says the same thing he said.

Just as a point of clarification: I agreed that it IS horse piss, not that it tastes like it. But my best guess would be.... "Good thing we don't step in it".

bodine

Postby bodine » Thu May 12, 2016 11:39 am

We used to drink whatever was cheap, and back in the late 70's, that was Pearl, Lone Star, & Schlitz...

I remember the first Heineken I had, I thought it was nectar from the gods....

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu May 12, 2016 6:54 pm

On a sunny day, there is nothing as delicious as a cool, crisp beer.

And drinking a pint a day is good for the heart, a study has found.

While binge drinking is known to harm our health, moderate consumption reduces the risk of heart and blood vessel diseases by a quarter, researchers discovered.

The team, from the IRCCS Mediterranean Neurological Institute, Pozzilli, said the alcohol and other chemicals in the drink reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke and artery disease.

They reviewed 150 studies and concluded drinking 1.4 pints or two 330ml cans protect the heart without increasing the odds of dementia or cancers, the Times reports.

One of the authors, Dr. Simona Costanzo, of the IRCCS Mediterranean Neurological Institute, said it is important to note that the study found only moderate drinking has health benefits.

Excessive drinking – such as binging on a lot of alcohol at the weekend – is known to harm the body, she insisted.

She told Italian health website ItaliaSalute: ‘Instead a moderate and regular consumption of beer, placed in the context of a healthy diet, with a healthy lifestyle also involving physical activity, appears to have no detrimental effects, and indeed demonstrated its ability to decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease.’

The study comes after a slew of research suggests moderate drinking – of wine as well as beer – does better than harm and can be part of a heart-healthy lifestyle.

Beer is known to contains a high level of antioxidants – compounds which mop up harmful chemicals thought to cause heart attacks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3584448/A-beer-day-keeps-heart-attack-bay-one-reduces-risk-disease-quarter.html
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu May 12, 2016 10:18 pm

I'll drink to that!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Return to “Your first forum”