Melania's degree questioned

Description of your first forum.
crocmommy

Re: Melania's degree questioned

Postby crocmommy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:34 am

Mark wrote:
BigTex wrote:"Wait until it comes out that she was storing classified government documents on her private server."

Still waiting.

"Wait until it comes out that she didn't do anything when she knew they needed additional security at the American Embassy."

Still waiting.

"Wait until it comes out that she was using the Clinton Foundation as a money exchange for political favors to foreigners."

Still waiting.

And nothing will ever happen to her. Nobody on the Left has the integrity to call her out, and nobody with any power on the right has the balls to do anything about her.

So you don't think Trump can come up with something to make her look bad? That was the one thing I looked forward to when he won the nomination. Thought he would have the guts to put Hillary in her place for once.

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:36 am

crocmommy wrote:
Mark wrote:
BigTex wrote:"Wait until it comes out that she was storing classified government documents on her private server."

Still waiting.

"Wait until it comes out that she didn't do anything when she knew they needed additional security at the American Embassy."

Still waiting.

"Wait until it comes out that she was using the Clinton Foundation as a money exchange for political favors to foreigners."

Still waiting.

And nothing will ever happen to her. Nobody on the Left has the integrity to call her out, and nobody with any power on the right has the balls to do anything about her.

So you don't think Trump can come up with something to make her look bad? That was the one thing I looked forward to when he won the nomination. Thought he would have the guts to put Hillary in her place for once.

Ditto
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:39 am

I'm writing this down. Greg and I agree on something. :o

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:57 am

Lyin' Whinin' Truump can accuse her all day long. But he's not taken seriously. Even the Truump supporters here are finally admitting that they don't take him seriously all the time. And he reverses himself on practically everything he says. After stating emphatically, on two different occasions, to the cheers of the Trumpaholics, that Obama founded ISIS, now he says it was just sarcasm.

So Trump does not have a solid enough foundation to make anything stick. And in the unlikely event that he is able to score a direct hit, the Clintonistas will resort to the Rick Lazio defense. Look at the big bully picking on the poor little girl. And it will work.

No one can bring Hillary down except law enforcement, and the Justice Department has already shown its ass in this regard.

It's mourning in America.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:02 am

The DOJ and FBI are the DNC "Muscle".

I am a never Hillaryite!

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:15 pm

crocmommy wrote:

He can come up with plenty, but nobody will care.

I am now the most cynical I've ever been. The American people are collectively stupid, and the Democrat Party has mastered the art of taking advantage of them.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

Back by popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Mark wrote:
crocmommy wrote:

I am now the most cynical I've ever been. The American people are collectively stupid, and the Democrat Party has mastered the art of taking advantage of them.

Here's what I think has happened. The Clintons have taken advantage of a corrupt polticial system to such an extent that exposing Hillary sets off a chain of revelations that nobody wants. The only way Hillary can be stopped is at the ballot box in November, and that's probably been taken care of as well.

kent

Postby kent » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:56 pm

BigTex wrote:
Mark wrote:
crocmommy wrote:

Here's what I think has happened. The Clintons have taken advantage of a corrupt polticial system to such an extent that exposing Hillary sets off a chain of revelations that nobody wants. The only way Hillary can be stopped is at the ballot box in November, and that's probably been taken care of as well.

Another problem is that every media outlet there is, except some local talk radio, spend 99% of their time blasting Trump and 0% calling Hillary out on facts. I wish Trump hadn't said sarcasm and just got down to the media's level and explained to them that Obama/Hillary policies have brought forth and strengthened them - doesn't take much thought to understand that, and that that was what he was saying. Same with the stupid 2nd amendment statement. I'm no Trump fan, but I despise Hillary and the DNC. Nothing can be done to Hillary when she has the support and "muscle" of the DOJ/FBI/IRS/POTUS. It doesn't matter, this game is fixed and there's no way we can fix it now. People are more concerned with the Kardashians, Pokemon, and who they're going to draft for their fantasy team. If trump wants effective advertising, buy time in the brain-dead reality shows.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Trump has some background in reality shows :D

I am a never Hillaryite!

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:56 pm

I think he does not enjoy facing reality. She can be a real *itch. :D

Return to “Your first forum”