Vacinnations cause autism-More Information

Description of your first forum.
Red Oak

Re: Vacinnations cause autism-More Information

Postby Red Oak » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:18 pm

All vaccinations are not equal and some are next to worthless.

I am a never Hillaryite!

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:09 pm

Red Oak wrote:All vaccinations are not equal and some are next to worthless.

Yes, but again. not the point. The CDC which is the top of the vaccination food chain is corrupt. Rotten. Vile lying SOB's.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:26 pm

As are most of the FEDGOD Departments.

I am a never Hillaryite!

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:05 pm

You wanna provide some credible support for your contention? Credible, in this instance, means something that
has survived the equivalent of peer review. The pointy heads that enthuAsiastically bloviated on the issue purty
much have little credibility. (Eg. the DA of BC)

And I'd really like to see confirmation re: your accusations of the CDC.

planosteve wrote:
Red Oak wrote:All vaccinations are not equal and some are next to worthless.

Yes, but again. not the point. The CDC which is the top of the vaccination food chain is corrupt. Rotten. Vile lying SOB's.
All Life is Feudal

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:37 pm

And I'd really like to see confirmation re: your accusations of the CDC.

OK then, let's start here. Let me know when your ready for more.
http://www.ecowatch.com/cbs-reporter-be ... 17096.html

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:15 am

Yo MayHam! Cat got your fingers again? By the way would you like a little "Roundp" in your flu shot this year? Well, looks like you got it!
http://blog.drbrownstein.com/more-shock ... lyphosate/

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:05 am

I agree with Librarylady and Big Tex. People who don't vaccinate their children really need to make sure they stay away from everybody. There are so many conspiracy loving people. I'm pretty sure only the "fringe" doctors don't vaccinate their own children. I've never known one, only heard or read about them. I just got a pneumonia shot the other day. Did I quake in fear? Oh hell no.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:21 am

ann jusko wrote:I agree with Librarylady and Big Tex. People who don't vaccinate their children really need to make sure they stay away from everybody. There are so many conspiracy loving people. I'm pretty sure only the "fringe" doctors don't vaccinate their own children. I've never known one, only heard or read about them. I just got a pneumonia shot the other day. Did I quake in fear? Oh hell no.

Dr. Brownstein is a real medical doctor, not a conspiracy theorist or a "fringe doctor", whatever that means.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 am

planosteve wrote:Yo MayHam! Cat got your fingers again? By the way would you like a little "Roundp" in your flu shot this year? Well, looks like you got it!

Your source also claims beer is laced with roundup and hundreds of other products.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:15 am

John in Plano wrote:
planosteve wrote:Yo MayHam! Cat got your fingers again? By the way would you like a little "Roundp" in your flu shot this year? Well, looks like you got it!

Your source also claims beer is laced with roundup and hundreds of other products.
Beer is a necessity of life. Vaccinations are optional. :D

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:46 pm

I have a friend who's a pediatrician. The whole "vaccinations cause autism" concept aggravates her to no end. I'm with her on this.

Remember when my mother in law used to babysit for a mother who would not vaccinate her children. It upset my mother in law to the point where she had to quit. She remembered the days when kids got those diseases.

I think there has to be another reason for autism. And it's probably been going on for a long time but now it just has a name and is diagnosed more frequently. People waiting to have kids at a later age could be a cause too in my mind. But just my opinion.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:31 am

We have learned that CDC is not infalible during the ebola flap. Presbyterian got the blame when they followed CDC guidelines that were in place when the first patient appeared in the ER. The spraying for mosquitos has killed millions upon millions of honey bees. Tweeking the timeline for vaccinations needs to be researched. But make no mistake, I believe kids need vaccinations before starting school.

LibraryLady2

Postby LibraryLady2 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:00 am

“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.” -- Jojen Reed

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:19 am

ann jusko wrote:We have learned that CDC is not infalible during the ebola flap. Presbyterian got the blame when they followed CDC guidelines that were in place when the first patient appeared in the ER. The spraying for mosquitos has killed millions upon millions of honey bees. Tweeking the timeline for vaccinations needs to be researched. But make no mistake, I believe kids need vaccinations before starting school.

But, the fact that a senior CDC scientist has confessed to intentionally trashing hard evidence that vaccinations cause autism, especially in blacks, doesn't even bother you or MayHam, I guess. That is what this thread is about, not their screw-ups.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:35 am

planosteve wrote:
ann jusko wrote:We have learned that CDC is not infalible during the ebola flap. Presbyterian got the blame when they followed CDC guidelines that were in place when the first patient appeared in the ER. The spraying for mosquitos has killed millions upon millions of honey bees. Tweeking the timeline for vaccinations needs to be researched. But make no mistake, I believe kids need vaccinations before starting school.

But, the fact that a senior CDC scientist has confessed to intentionally trashing hard evidence that vaccinations cause autism, especially in blacks, doesn't even bother you or MayHam, I guess. That is what this thread is about, not their screw-ups.

steve..the residual chemical you brought up does make me ponder what the cumulative impact mankind has brought upon itself by splicing/dicing chemicals that are consumed.
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:07 am

The CDC's current big hoax is the Zika virus. Zika is a relatively harmless virus that has been known since the 40's. The claim that it can cause babies to be born with small heads is pure BS. But, it will cause people to spend billions of dollars for the vaccine when it comes out right on schedule next year.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Yes! What she said!
All Life is Feudal

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:33 pm

Two responses -

1. Have had two wrist surgeries in the last two and a half weeks (the second to reverse the errors done on the first and the CDC didn't have nothin' to do with it.) But it's hard to type with ruptured tendons from hand to fingers and I figured responding to your nutty opinions were way, way down my list.

2. Vaccinations are not only good and effective they are also the best possible science (as long as humans are involved). Anti vaxxers are just a new and more irritating form of conspiracy nutz. They cause needless suffering, grief and death!

For extra credit -- find me a medical scientist at John's Hopkins or Loma Linda U who supports Brownstein (a quack) and I might start listening to you. Those are both purty conservative schools -- esp in their medical science depts.
All Life is Feudal

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:56 am

Well, Maylum let me offer my sympathy for your medical difficulties. I too have had surgery on both hands for Dupretren's Contracture, you can look it up. And arthritis in both as a result of the surgery. But, your answer that Brownstein pointing out evidence of contamination discovered and disclosed by a researcher is probably invalid because, as far as you know, it has not been substanciated by anyone from anyone who graduated from a school you consider adequate. Do you realize what a lame argument that is? What school did Anthony Samsel graduate from? I'm sure you don't know. Argument from intimidation is very very weak. Actually, it's a fallacy. It means you really don't have an argument.

mayhem

Postby mayhem » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:41 am

planosteve wrote:Well, Maylum let me offer my sympathy for your medical difficulties. I too have had surgery on both hands for Dupretren's Contracture, you can look it up. And arthritis in both as a result of the surgery. But, your answer that Brownstein pointing out evidence of contamination discovered and disclosed by a researcher is probably invalid because, as far as you know, it has not been substanciated by anyone from anyone who graduated from a school you consider adequate. Do you realize what a lame argument that is? What school did Anthony Samsel graduate from? I'm sure you don't know. Argument from intimidation is very very weak. Actually, it's a fallacy. It means you really don't have an argument.

You may not believe it, but my wife, a church organist, had the injec tion for Dupuytren's contracture on 9/6 and still is in her brace.

I don't remember attacking any particular evidence of contamination. I just don't trust him period. Argument from intimidation is flawed argument. I didn't know that was something I intended to accomplish.

And you are right: I don't have an argument.

I am happy as a clam t o rely on the judgment of the massive evidence presented by the vast majority of scientists who have published opinions regarding this. (oooppps, I guess that might be an argument from intimidation. Sucks. It's also the 'very berries' as my old pappy used to say.)
All Life is Feudal

Return to “Your first forum”