Coffee

Description of your first forum.
Zephyr

Re: Coffee

Postby Zephyr » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:17 pm

GRANDPA wrote:Earlier this evening at the McDonald's in Burbank, OH -
Me : I'd like a large coffee, half decaf, half regular.
HS Girl taking my order : OK. Anything else?
ME : No. I'd like the decaf on the left side of the cup, regular on the right, please.
HS G : (uncertainly) Uh, OK.
I watch her pour my coffee, she picks up the decaf with her right hand, starts to pour, then switches it to her left.
She stops for a second, turns around to say something, sees me trying not to laugh out loud. One time I asked for decaf on the bottom, regular on top. The kid made it, started to hand it to me, then took it back saying he had to make me another cup because he poured the decaf on top. I told him I was just messing with him. Kids are so gullible.

Every so often I'll walk into a coffee shop, particularly Starbucks, and place an order, adding "Make that 'To Go' "...I've actually had 'em write "To Go" on the cup a couple of times.
"I don't know if bourbon solves problems, but I'd like to give it a shot." - My grandfather, a Very Wise Man.

Jami

Postby Jami » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:41 pm

I've thought about going to a bakery and ordering something with extra gluten.

crocmommy

Postby crocmommy » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:53 am

Jami wrote:I've thought about going to a bakery and ordering something with extra gluten.

Heh....funny Jami! I'll bet that would be quite tasty.

Jami

Postby Jami » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:54 am

crocmommy wrote:
Jami wrote:I've thought about going to a bakery and ordering something with extra gluten.

Heh....funny Jami! I'll bet that would be quite tasty.

It would be great to do today but I have no plans to go to a bakery. Might have to make a prank call. :lol:

Return to “Your first forum”