Message from a great man..

Description of your first forum.
rusty

Re: Message from a great man..

Postby rusty » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:32 pm

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

The Biden Administration did a terrible disservice to people throughout the world by allowing the FDA and CDC to call a “pause” in the use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. The results of this vaccine have been extraordinary but now it’s reputation will be permanently challenged. The people who have already taken the vaccine will be up in arms, and perhaps all of this was done for politics or perhaps it’s the FDA’s love for Pfizer. The FDA, especially with long time bureaucrats within, has to be controlled. They should not be able to do such damage for possibly political reasons, or maybe because their friends at Pfizer have suggested it. They’ll do things like this to make themselves look important. Remember, it was the FDA working with Pfizer, who announced the vaccine approval two days after the 2020 Presidential Election. They didn’t like me very much because I pushed them extremely hard. But if I didn’t, you wouldn’t have a vaccine for 3-5 years, or maybe not at all. It takes them years to act! Do your testing, clean up the record, and get the Johnson & Johnson vaccine back online quickly. The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!

Trump criticizing someone for the way they handled the Covid deal? BWAHAHAHAHA. The way HE handled it is why he wasn't re-elected.

Mark

Postby Mark » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:11 am

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftists are completely effing stupid."
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:20 am

The main reason he wasn't reelected was "the pivot". There were others of course. But, once he gave in to Fauci it was over.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:31 am

Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump

Great news for the Republican Party! Senator Lisa Murkowski said she is “still weighing whether she will run again” for the Senate in Alaska. In other words, there is a chance that she won’t run! Wouldn’t that be great? And so many people are looking to run against Crazy Liz Cheney—but we only want one. She is so far down in Wyoming polls that the only way she can win is numerous candidates running against her and splitting the vote. Hopefully, that won’t happen. I’ll make an Endorsement soon!
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:22 am

45 didn't bother to mention that it was his political organization that did the polling. I'm sure he would not have failed to mention it on purpose. 8-)

What are the odds Liz Cheney loses? Poor
Polls suggest that Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, who saved her spot as the No. 3 Republican in the House this week despite a small mutiny over her support to impeach former President Donald Trump, is in deep trouble back home.

But the odds of her losing her seat are very long — as in a 1-53 chance.

According to an analysis shared with Secrets, only one Wyoming House member has been defeated in a primary — ever.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... loses-poor

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:17 pm

I wish Joe Biden wouldn’t use September 11th as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long. I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there (likewise in Iraq, and zero troops in Syria except for the area where we KEPT THE OIL). Secondly, September 11th represents a very sad event and period for our Country and should remain a day of reflection and remembrance honoring those great souls we lost. Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do. I planned to withdraw on May 1st, and we should keep as close to that schedule as possible.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:23 pm

I think 16 years is way too much. We're there for 19 years because Trump didn't pull us out or even indicate that he intended to. He's trying to have his cake and eat it too.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:07 am

Statement from Highly Respected Pollster, John McLaughlin

“President Trump is the strongest endorsement I have ever witnessed in politics. Polling continually shows that when President Trump endorses, it almost always clears the field and puts his America First candidate on the path to victory. That’s why everybody is coming to Mar-a-Lago for his support. Nationally, polling continually shows that 69% of all Republican primary voters want President Trump to run again in 2024—including 76% of Trump voters and 70% of Republicans. If President Trump runs again, Republican primary voters will support him 82% to 15%—including 89% among Trump voters and 83% among Republicans. John Bolton’s failed warmonger views are completely out of touch with today’s Republican Party and the majority of Americans. President Trump’s successful America First policies kept us safe. This is a big reason why Republicans want him to run again.”

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:07 am

So many people would like to thank the brave and patriotic Republican State Senators from Arizona for the incredible job they are doing in exposing the large scale Voter Fraud which took place in the 2020 Presidential Election. Their tireless efforts have led to a massive recount, ballot examination, and full forensic audit, undertaken by experts retained by the State Senate, with results to be announced within six weeks. The Democrats, upon hearing the news of the Court Order, have sent 73 lawyers to Arizona in an effort to stop this recount and full transparency because THEY KNOW WHAT THEY DID! The Democrats are desperate for the FRAUD to remain concealed because, when revealed, the Great States of Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, New Hampshire, and the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, would be forced to complete the work already started. The Arizona recount and examination will be on live TV (OAN) for all to watch.

Why are the Democrats so desperate to stop this Election Fraud from being revealed? That answer is obvious! The Governor of Arizona, Doug Ducey, has been shockingly of zero help to the State Senate. He wants to “pretend” the election was free and fair. What are he and the Maricopa County Commissioners trying to hide? Our country needs the truth of the scam 2020 Election to be exposed. If it is not, just as if we have “no borders,” we cannot be a Great Nation. Honest elections are America’s Heart and Soul. We must never allow this to happen to our Great Country again. Thank you State Senators and others in Arizona for commencing this full forensic audit. I predict the results will be startling!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:09 am

Kim Jong-un of North Korea, who I have gotten to know (and like) under the most trying of circumstances, never respected the current President of South Korea, Moon Jae-in. I was always the one who stopped the aggression toward the South, but unfortunately for them, I am no longer there. President Moon was weak as a leader and as a negotiator, except when it came to the continued, long term military ripoff of the USA (as is the case with many other countries we protect!). We were treated like fools for decades, however, I got them to pay billions of dollars more for the military protection and services we render. The Biden Administration is not even going to ask for the additional billions South Korea agreed to pay us. All the USA now wants is a simple cost of living increase of 1% on the money I raised from them. The South Koreans are laughing all the way to the bank. Fortunately, before leaving office, I was able to make a new and FAR BETTER Trade Deal than what was in place. The deal will lead to billions of dollars in profits for the Great Farmers and Manufacturers of our Country!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:13 am

The Democrats are “swarming” the Great State of Arizona trying to get the Forensic Election Audit stopped, because only they know exactly what they’ve done, and they understand Voter Fraud far better than anyone. This could be Voter Fraud at the highest level. Don’t think that Arizona is the only State. Much more to come!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:15 am

The Republican Party is demanding that Governor Ducey of Arizona immediately provide large-scale security for the brave American Patriots doing the Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election. Governor Ducey will be held fully responsible for the safety of those involved. State police or National Guard must be immediately sent out for protection. The Democrats do not want to have this information revealed, and they will do anything to stop it. Governor Ducey must finally act!

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:16 am

Donald J Trump's @realdonaldtrump

Democrats are doing everything they can to stop the great Patriots of Arizona from doing a Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. If you want to watch these Patriots in action, go to: http://azaudit.org.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:39 am

GFB wrote:Donald J Trump's @realdonaldtrump

Democrats are doing everything they can to stop the great Patriots of Arizona from doing a Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. If you want to watch these Patriots in action, go to: http://azaudit.org.

Do you understand that Txdigest.com is a "discussion" board and not a "bulletin" board to just post crap?

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:46 am

planosteve wrote:

Do you understand that Txdigest.com is a "discussion" board and not a "bulletin" board to just post crap?

If you scroll back, you’ll notice there have been lots of comments here..and many from you.

If no one cares to comment..that’s just fine.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:11 am

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

If you scroll back, you’ll notice there have been lots of comments here..and many from you.

You'll have to scroll back to Wed morning to find any except from me. :lol:

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:47 am

planosteve wrote:

The cool thing about the internet is that are sorts of neat navigation tools that allow you to see virtually anything you want, and also ignore virtually anything.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

GFB

Postby GFB » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:43 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:Do you understand that Txdigest.com is a "discussion" board and not a "bulletin" board to just post crap?

So the guy that leaves most of the comments is complaining that no one comments?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:33 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

So the guy that leaves most of the comments is complaining that no one comments?

As usual you totally missed the point.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:50 am

What used to be called The Academy Awards, and now is called the “Oscars”—a far less important and elegant name—had the lowest Television Ratings in recorded history, even much lower than last year, which set another record low. If they keep with the current ridiculous formula, it will only get worse—if that’s possible. Go back 15 years, look at the formula they then used, change the name back to THE ACADEMY AWARDS, don’t be so politically correct and boring, and do it right. ALSO, BRING BACK A GREAT HOST. These television people spend all their time thinking about how to promote the Democrat Party, which is destroying our Country, and cancel Conservatives and Republicans. That formula certainly hasn’t worked very well for The Academy!

Return to “Your first forum”