Prediction- Hillary will drop out

Description of your first forum.
BillB

Re: Prediction- Hillary will drop out

Postby BillB » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Red Oak wrote:"I've heard many times that a Governor or other high state official are the best political jobs."

I don't know that much about State Guberment, but I do know first hand what a Money Tree County and City Guberment is in Texas for the "Connected".

That too. Price and Lipscomb are examples of that.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:00 am

I rarely disagree with Red Oak BUT having worked on campaigns for state office, I've seen grass roots win a few times in my senate and representative races. Our state senator in 2 won against an incumbent who had been seated for many years. Believe me, the incumbent NEEDED to go. I wanted him gone (the arrogant bastard!) but knew we were up against the establishment with lots of money. We worked so hard for Bob Hall. And he won! Our representative is a conservative black man. Scott Turner is awesome. Red Oak, we need you in state politics. Every Texan needs to keep a close eye on our state politics, too, IF you want Texas to remain a conservative block. The large cities are turning us purple. What scared me into getting involved is a prediction that it only takes 2 election cycles to have the democratic big cities rule Texas.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 am

The idea that the system "works" and that we just have to elect better people to run it is bogus. This is what they want you to believe. So, you will beat your brains out trying to elect better people.
Without legal, constitional money and the elimination of fractionalized central banking, the wealthy will always be ultimately in control of the country. No matter who you elect, they will either be corrupt or corrupted after they are elected. That's how we became an oligarchy. When you control the money, you control the country.
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:51 am

..beats homeless people.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:26 am

Ann about 15 years ago I was somewhat active in State Politics, and even held the lowest level elected office (Precinct Chairman) for a term (it felt like a sentence) and a couple of very low level Party positions, way down at the Grass Roots level. What I learned was the farther up from the Grass Roots you get the more corrupt politics is.

I was even "Recruited" as a possible candidate for School Board; after the Clique interviewed me about Guberment Schools, they promptly lost interest. I wonder why ? :)

I am done with party politics; some day when my working years are done I have thought about trying to start a non-party affiliated Committee of Safety.

I am a never Hillaryite!

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri May 01, 2015 12:54 pm

GFB wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:Then why do so many Kennedys keep running for public office?

Ego..............that's all it can be. Well, or that they want to become even more wealthy.

No, it's power.

Bingo. Money is power; if you already have money, just go straight for the power.

Return to “Your first forum”