It IS GW's fault......

Description of your first forum.
GFB

Re: It IS GW's fault......

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 am

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:"That's all fine..but this one Obama owns..lock, stock, and barrel!"

WRONG! That is propaganda.

Read it here:
http://www.salon.com/2011/10/21/about_t ... ithdrawal/

Our troops were in place, and no way could anything happen like what is happening now.

..and Bush had no fixed schedule to leave Iraq..I'm quite sure we would still be there, and for years to come.

Did you actually read Greenwald's article? The agreement to withdraw the troops was negotiated and signed during the Bush administration. Obama wanted to keep some there. Just the opposite of what you are arguing. Where do you get this stuff? From the Limbaugh Show?

I did not read it..I can do this stuff on my own.

I remember that President Bush and his administration had no time table for withdrawal..don't need a wacko columnist to tell me that.

And President Romney would have kept us there as well.

There was no reason and no requirement for us to leave when Obama took us out.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

Allen

Postby Allen » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:35 am

I don't think Bush or Romney would have kept troops there without an immunity deal for our troops either. Now could they have done a better job of negotiating that deal and getting immunity for them? Probably so.

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:46 am

We had about as much luck in Iraq as a bystander has in trying to break up a fight among relatives who aren't his own.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:51 am

Bob Of Burleson wrote:We had about as much luck in Iraq as a bystander has in trying to break up a fight among relatives who aren't his own.

The war in Iraq was 100 % successful.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:55 am

It is the "Peace" that is the difficult part.

I am a never Hillaryite!

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:11 am

Red Oak wrote:It is the "Peace" that is the difficult part.

This was not going to be hard..the tough job was already done..we just had to stick it out.

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:20 am

Bob Of Burleson wrote:We had about as much luck in Iraq as a bystander has in trying to break up a fight among relatives who aren't his own.

+1000

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

bodine

Postby bodine » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:41 am

Still trying to figure out what George Washington has to do with Iraq.....

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:37 pm

"I remember that President Bush and his administration had no time table for withdrawal..don't need a wacko columnist to tell me that."
Wacko columnist? Are you kidding? Show me someone who has won more journalistic awards that Glenn Greenwald.

Greenwald has received awards including the first Izzy Award for independent journalism, in 2009,[18] and the 2010 Online Journalism Award for Best Commentary.[19] In June 2013 Greenwald became widely known after The Guardian published the first of a series of reports detailing United States and British global surveillance programmes, based on classified documents disclosed by Edward Snowden.[20][21] The series on which Greenwald worked, along with others, won the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.[22][23] His NSA reporting has won numerous other awards around the world, including top investigative journalism prizes from the George Polk Award for National Security Reporting,[24] the 2013 Online Journalism Awards,[25] the Esso Award for Excellence in Reporting in Brazil for his articles in O Globo on NSA mass surveillance of Brazilians (becoming the first foreigner to win the award),[26] the 2013 Libertad de Expresion Internacional award from Argentinian magazine Perfil,[27] and the 2013 Pioneer Award from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.[28]
"Nice little Jewish community you got here"-Arab world to Nut Job 8-)

LibraryLady

Postby LibraryLady » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 pm

bodine wrote:Still trying to figure out what George Washington has to do with Iraq.....

BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Native Texan

Maya Angelou said:
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:30 pm

That article Is asking why we don't believe the current administration. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:47 pm

planosteve wrote:"I remember that President Bush and his administration had no time table for withdrawal..don't need a wacko columnist to tell me that."
Wacko columnist? Are you kidding? Show me someone who has won more journalistic awards that Glenn Greenwald.

Greenwald has received awards including the first Izzy Award for independent journalism, in 2009,[18] and the 2010 Online Journalism Award for Best Commentary.[19] In June 2013 Greenwald became widely known after The Guardian published the first of a series of reports detailing United States and British global surveillance programmes, based on classified documents disclosed by Edward Snowden.[20][21] The series on which Greenwald worked, along with others, won the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.[22][23] His NSA reporting has won numerous other awards around the world, including top investigative journalism prizes from the George Polk Award for National Security Reporting,[24] the 2013 Online Journalism Awards,[25] the Esso Award for Excellence in Reporting in Brazil for his articles in O Globo on NSA mass surveillance of Brazilians (becoming the first foreigner to win the award),[26] the 2013 Libertad de Expresion Internacional award from Argentinian magazine Perfil,[27] and the 2013 Pioneer Award from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.[28]

The guy's a total wacko from the extreme wacko "Guardian."

Basically, all the far left rags around the world have given him awards..neato.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:07 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:"I remember that President Bush and his administration had no time table for withdrawal..don't need a wacko columnist to tell me that."

The Pulitzer Prize was awarded to the Guardian for his work, not by it.
The 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service: The Washington Post and The Guardian for their coverage of the National Security Agency's worldwide electronic surveillance program, and the leaking of documents pertaining to it by whistleblower Edward Snowden

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:15 pm

planosteve wrote:
GFB wrote:

The Pulitzer Prize was awarded to the Guardian for his work, not by it.
The 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service: The Washington Post and The Guardian for their coverage of the National Security Agency's worldwide electronic surveillance program, and the leaking of documents pertaining to it by whistleblower Edward Snowden

He spent several years as a writer for the wacko far left Guardian.

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Yes, and it was his work that won them the Pulitzer Prize this year. It has nothing to do with whether or not they are a "wacko far left" newspaper.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:11 pm

planosteve wrote:
Yes, and it was his work that won them the Pulitzer Prize this year. It has nothing to do with whether or not they are a "wacko far left" newspaper.

Could you name any Conservative writers that have won that prize?

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:16 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

It wasn't awarded to a writer, it was awarded to the Guardian and the New York Post.

I just heard Mark Lavin repeat the same bald face lie that Iraq is going down the tubes because Obama pulled out the troops.

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:17 pm

GFB wrote:
planosteve wrote:

George Will, William Safire, Charles Krauthammer, Paul Gigot and Dorothy Rabinowitz.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:47 pm

'I just heard Mark Lavin repeat the same bald face lie that Iraq is going down the tubes because Obama pulled out the troops.'

There's never been anything more obvious.

Bob Of Burleson

Postby Bob Of Burleson » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Who's that?

Return to “Your first forum”