15 year old 'hispanic' rapes and kills 8 year old

Description of your first forum.
BigTex

Re: 15 year old 'hispanic' rapes and kills 8 year old

Postby BigTex » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:06 pm

mayhem wrote:
BigTex wrote:Yeah, my perspective is all out of whack.

You're just going to have to deal with that.

No, I don't think I do.

Oh dear. Y'all excuse me while I go open a vein.

Kiamichi

Postby Kiamichi » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:39 pm

And then there is this prize specimen. He was admitted to the U. S. because his family claimed he had been the victim of crime in Mexico.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/31/ma ... -say-cops/

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:40 pm

BigTex wrote:
mayhem wrote:
BigTex wrote:Yeah, my perspective is all out of whack.

You're just going to have to deal with that.

No, I don't think I do.

Oh dear. Y'all excuse me while I go open a vein.

His?
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:11 am

Kiamichi wrote:And then there is this prize specimen. He was admitted to the U. S. because his family claimed he had been the victim of crime in Mexico.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/31/ma ... -say-cops/

ICE is going to seek his permanent removal? Whatever happened to the death penalty? Illegal aliens who commit murders should be EXECUTED.

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:55 am

jellowrestling wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:So, not Hispanic after all. Y'all gonna retract all your nasty comments about Hispanics? Yeah, I thought not. :roll:

You have completely missed and twisted the point about "Hispanics". What people have been bringing up is that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is lying about how many criminal illegal aliens there are. One of the ways they are doing that is by not identifying Mexican and South American illegals as "Hispanic".

Hispanics are good family people and hard-workers. However, like any other group, if you bring them in massive numbers and put them on welfare, their families break down. Worse, with a wide-open border, it's easy for criminal illegal aliens to cross the border and prey on our citizens, since Democrats are determined not to prosecute them.

Twisted logic being used concerning a thread about an alleged killer whos mother is from the Phillipines and hasn't been reported to be an illegal.

ralph perpetuated a false headline and ducked behind the someone else made the claim I just thought it was interesting door
It's ok if you disagree with me.
I can't force you to be right.

grouchy

Postby grouchy » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:04 am

John in Plano wrote:
jellowrestling wrote:
millergrovesue wrote:So, not Hispanic after all. Y'all gonna retract all your nasty comments about Hispanics? Yeah, I thought not. :roll:

You have completely missed and twisted the point about "Hispanics". What people have been bringing up is that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is lying about how many criminal illegal aliens there are. One of the ways they are doing that is by not identifying Mexican and South American illegals as "Hispanic".

Hispanics are good family people and hard-workers. However, like any other group, if you bring them in massive numbers and put them on welfare, their families break down. Worse, with a wide-open border, it's easy for criminal illegal aliens to cross the border and prey on our citizens, since Democrats are determined not to prosecute them.

Twisted logic being used concerning a thread about an alleged killer whos mother is from the Phillipines and hasn't been reported to be an illegal.

ralph perpetuated a false headline and ducked behind the someone else made the claim I just thought it was interesting door

Musicians do that a lot.

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:23 am

Where do you come off calling it a "False" headline ?
It is perhaps uncomfortable for White Guilters; but it is accurate unless the kid didn't kill her.

I am a never Hillaryite!

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:24 am

Red Oak wrote:Where do you come off calling it a "False" headline ?
It is perhaps uncomfortable for White Guilters; but it is accurate unless the kid didn't kill her.

Already showed where mort posted a false headline, not going to rehash the silly claims that because his mother comes from an area that Spain colonized a long time ago makes morts pot stirring claim correct.

I have no white guilt... f-i-ls' family traces themselves to Spanish land grants.

millergrovesue

Postby millergrovesue » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:27 am

John in Plano wrote:I have no white guilt... f-i-ls' family traces themselves to Spanish land grants.

Oh how neat!! Must be some interesting stories in your wife's family history.
Working to love my fellow person regardless : >

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:30 am

The Perps Father was born in Mehico, I believe in the current PC climate that makes the Perp Hispanic, before you call some one a liar you might dig a little deeper into the story at hand. I do not now if the Perp's father was/in a Mojado or if he is legal.

Are some Philippinos "Hispanc", maybe depends on how the made up term is used I suppose.

My two youngest Grand Kids have a Spanish Surname also; their Fatjer's family has been in Texas longer than mine has over 160 years; my S-I-L dislikes Wets more than I do.

I am a never Hillaryite!

John in Plano

Postby John in Plano » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:40 am

Red Oak wrote:The Perps Father was born in Mehico, I believe in the current PC climate that makes the Perp Hispanic, before you call some one a liar you might dig a little deeper into the story at hand. I do not now if the Perp's father was/in a Mojado or if he is legal.

Are some Philippinos "Hispanc", maybe depends on how the made up term is used I suppose.

My two youngest Grand Kids have a Spanish Surname also; their Fatjer's family has been in Texas longer than mine has over 160 years; my S-I-L dislikes Wets more than I do.

That is news to me, wonder why mort didn't keep us informed

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:18 pm

Maybe he was trying to sand bag the Compassion Komissars ? :)

I am a never Hillaryite!

Return to “Your first forum”