Cruz should have..

Description of your first forum.
ann jusko

Re: Cruz should have..

Postby ann jusko » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:55 am

Cruz IS a man of much more integrity than Trump. " Lying Ted" was the biggest lie of all, but he lied about every other potential Republican candidate except Carly Fiorino who he just insulted in front of a nation. But she had the classest responce to him. Trump's face is horrific and his facial expressions are absolutely juvenile. I truly hope he can somehow grow up into a somewhat dignified president, IF he wins the election. I'd vote for his daughter before him. Did Scott Walker ruin Wisconsin? Is Wisconsin broke as Trump alleged? No, it has a surplus and it's a fact that is so easy to prove. Is Dr. Carson a pediphile? How does Carson battle that? He didn't, he signed on to Trump's campaign....Why? He said "Because Trump promised him a job." I lost all respect for Dr. Carson at that point. He was horrid to Rubio and Bush, a real bully and liar again. Did anyone else listen to Trump's words? I heard him say his sister (a lib) would make a good supreme, he's said he might get a democrat to be his VP. Nah! Trumpeters were so busy running their own mouths they didn't even pick up on those statements. And now there's Turkey....he's fine with the status quo although the Turkish leader was a Muslim Brotherhood guy. Oh well.... I don't think he'll win and it's his own fault.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:08 am

win or lose the best thing i have heard come out of Trumps mouth is his very Presidential promise to bomb the sh1t out of the islamic enemy 'isis' [reminds me of Reagan] . Also liked when Trump said , they will waterboard if they are ordered to waterboard . My guess is that TRUMP will win but will have to wait and see .

GFB

Postby GFB » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:36 am

ann jusko wrote:Cruz IS a man of much more integrity than Trump. " Lying Ted" was the biggest lie of all, but he lied about every other potential Republican candidate except Carly Fiorino who he just insulted in front of a nation. But she had the classest responce to him. Trump's face is horrific and his facial expressions are absolutely juvenile. I truly hope he can somehow grow up into a somewhat dignified president, IF he wins the election. I'd vote for his daughter before him. Did Scott Walker ruin Wisconsin? Is Wisconsin broke as Trump alleged? No, it has a surplus and it's a fact that is so easy to prove. Is Dr. Carson a pediphile? How does Carson battle that? He didn't, he signed on to Trump's campaign....Why? He said "Because Trump promised him a job." I lost all respect for Dr. Carson at that point. He was horrid to Rubio and Bush, a real bully and liar again. Did anyone else listen to Trump's words? I heard him say his sister (a lib) would make a good supreme, he's said he might get a democrat to be his VP. Nah! Trumpeters were so busy running their own mouths they didn't even pick up on those statements. And now there's Turkey....he's fine with the status quo although the Turkish leader was a Muslim Brotherhood guy. Oh well.... I don't think he'll win and it's his own fault.

The primaries are over..you can stop now.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

jellowrestling

Postby jellowrestling » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:52 am

Mark wrote:Cruz has kept every promise he made to me when he was running for senator. He has given me absolutely no reason to believe it would have been any different as president.

Integrity is a rare commodity in Washington. I guess that is why Senator Cruz is so hated there.

That pretty much sums it up for me.

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:08 am

I liked Crus , liked him before most outside of Texas even knew who he was . And I sent him money long before Trump even came on the scene . Also , I know the names of the couple of Cruz haters or enemies on this board . And what I say about MY support for Cruz is somewhere on this board . All that being said , it looks like Crus is toast . So obviously its a choice between the Trump or 'hilary' . [just a comment]

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:56 pm

ralph wrote: So obviously its a choice between the Trump or 'hilary' . [just a comment]

My ballot will have many more choices beyond Hillary and her donor.
The United States Constitution is under attack by the Democrat/Communist party.

By popular request:

Indeed, "All Leftists lack critical thinking skills."

Indeed, "All Leftist males are pussies."

ralph

Postby ralph » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:02 pm

I shoulda said there are 2 realistic choices with a possibility of winning Mark . [imo of course]

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:14 pm

ann jusko wrote: Is Dr. Carson a pediphile? How does Carson battle that? He didn't, he signed on to Trump's campaign....Why? He said "Because Trump promised him a job." I lost all respect for Dr. Carson at that point.

Lots of people exposed themselves as political whores this year.

The behavior of Bernie Sanders, Chris Christie, and Mike Huckabee in recent days is downright embarrassing.

By popular request:

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:21 am

Oh so true BT.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:29 am

"...on night three, Mr. Trump and his minions jumped in with the RNC to set up Cruz for what is supposed to be a career-ending nightmare. More than a Trump presidency, the establishment lust for an end to Cruz – and they think they have it now. But be warned: truth is the long game. These same people thought Ted had committed suicide as a result of the filibuster. Instead, Cruz became a leader in the anti-Washington cartel movement and a prominent conservative figure because he was right to take that stand. He's not even on the radar without that stand.

He was right to take the stand he did this week as well, and time will vindicate him once again.

What will that look like? That's not knowable. What is knowable, even as so many refuse to know it, is that Trump is almost certain to be a disaster for limited-government conservatism and liberty at some point. Maybe in the election, giving Hillary the White House. Or maybe in the White House, reverting to his 40-year big-government proclivities. It's who Trump is, and it will happen.

And when it does, those Gideons who were watchmen on the wall will be vindicated. I am now on record."

Excellent article.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... 4.facebook

By popular request:

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:55 am

That is rational and very powerful. I really need to follow this man. Edmond Wright. I'm going to see if I can follow on Twitter. Thanks so much for posting that Mark.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:03 am

Perfect!
Attachments
Cruz kiss my ass.jpg
Cruz kiss my ass.jpg (90.81 KiB) Viewed 792 times

By popular request:

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:25 am

Where's the "extremely like" button?

Red Oak

Postby Red Oak » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:17 am

I will never donate another cent to Cruz.

I am a never Hillaryite!

ralph

Postby ralph » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:27 am

same here , no mre money from me for the Cruz .

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:38 am

Integrity doesn't matter to you? We've already seen half the repubs all in for the orange jesus. No matter how much he lied. So be it.

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:01 am

The primaries are over.

ralph

Postby ralph » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:23 am

aww yeah , but there is the future after a possible 4 - 8 years of 'hilary' who is political friends and cohort of 'mrobama' .

GFB

Postby GFB » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:36 am

kent

Postby kent » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:44 pm

IMHO, Cruz showed his lack of integrity. Instead of accepting the request to speak, he should have declined. Instead, he showed that he doesn't keep a promise and that it's all about his want to be POTUS. BTW, he was the one who attacked Trump's wife.

It doesn't really matter anyway, we are getting Hillary as president and an extreme left-leaning SCOTUS

Return to “Your first forum”