Description of your first forum.
BigTex

Re: Trump wants to do what?

Postby BigTex » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:15 pm

And vote for the biggest RINO of all.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:23 pm

if so I will still take the chance on the Trump . Trump can't be worse than the so called Conservatives that I and my kids , grandchildren have been putting up with these last 30 years as the bushes , mccains , jebito flood the USA with foreigners that my kids and Grandchildren will have to put up with in school rooms and when looking for future jobs B.T.. And FOREIGNERS in the USA is just ONE issue that's close to MY heart B.T..

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:29 pm

and what the hey , 'illary' is going to be giving away all kindsa money , perks , favors , healthcare , childcare and all the while going after guns , importing foreign populations , religions , free college , reparations for slavery , stacking the courts , all the courts and giving out all sorts of FREE stuff if she gets in . Better the Trump than the 'illary' in my opinion . In fact the Trump can renege on ALL his promises and he'd still be better than 'illary' ehh ??

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:38 pm

ralph wrote: In fact the Trump can renege on ALL his promises and he'd still be better than 'illary' ehh ??

I figured we would get to here eventually.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:44 pm

better than the bushes and rino , gop B.T..

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:45 pm

and certainly better than the 'illary' .

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:38 pm

The pitcher of Koolaid just got taller.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:51 pm

koolaid is not a part of this election. its either the Trump or 'illary' or -Wheres Alleppo- 'gary Johnson' or a write in . Those are the choices . I'm voting the TROOMP if he doesn't drop out of this Presidential race as some people have said that he will .

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:52 pm

ralph wrote:koolaid is not a part of this election. its either the Trump or 'illary' or -Wheres Alleppo- 'gary Johnson' or a write in . Those are the choices . I'm voting the TROOMP if he doesn't drop out of this Presidential race as some people have said that he will .

People on drugs said that.
If you’re “woke”..you’re a loser.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:06 pm

GFB wrote:
ralph wrote:koolaid is not a part of this election. its either the Trump or 'illary' or -Wheres Alleppo- 'gary Johnson' or a write in . Those are the choices . I'm voting the TROOMP if he doesn't drop out of this Presidential race as some people have said that he will .

Let's not relive the Ross Perot days..Donald Trump has no definite reliable opinions..on anything.

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:13 pm

BigTex wrote:
GFB wrote:

Let's not relive the Ross Perot days..Donald Trump has no definite reliable opinions..on anything.

I don't get the Perot comment, but in terms of reliability with Trump..that remains to be seen.

But..the "he'll drop out" bit..was silliness.

BigTex

Postby BigTex » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:14 pm

GFB wrote:
BigTex wrote:
GFB wrote:

I don't get the Perot comment, but in terms of reliability with Trump..that remains to be seen.

Oh, I forget to mention. Somebody else said that. Not me. Would you care to guess who it was?

GFB

Postby GFB » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:19 pm

BigTex wrote:
GFB wrote:
BigTex wrote:

Oh, I forget to mention. Somebody else said that. Not me. Would you care to guess who it was?

Doesn't matter..but look at it this way..

You're obviously doubting his reliability..Mark think he's a full on liberal wolf in Conservative sheep's clothing.

Meanwhile..no one on the left..including all of the Democrat party and all of the MSM sees it that way.

They have never feared any man so much in their lives.

You two just might be missing something.

ralph

Postby ralph » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:33 pm

Go TROOMP , please don't drop out :lol: !!

ann jusko

Postby ann jusko » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:52 am

WOW! It's amazing that it's OK to spend millions or even billions of dollars to TRY to get the women's votes. And then decry the Bush family and supposed rinos for their policies. It's delusional to believe that Trump will turn even a bit conservative if he should win the election. I can't believe so many people have been hoodwinked by him. He is just as dangerous as Hilliary. If it wasn't so tragic, I'd have to laugh at the Trumpets. BUT the end result of this election will be tragic no matter which way it goes. Say anything to get a vote? His lies are almost equal to Hillarie's. So there we are left with two abominal candidates. We are so screwed, thanks to people who don't vet candidates, don't care to be rational. The lies of both candidates will bring this nation down. No difference between Obama, Trump and Hillary.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:25 am

The TROOMP , illary , gary johnson or mitts bald headed 'mormon' or a write in , -------------- pick your poison Ann !!

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:32 am

ann jusko wrote:WOW! It's amazing that it's OK to spend millions or even billions of dollars to TRY to get the women's votes. And then decry the Bush family and supposed rinos for their policies. It's delusional to believe that Trump will turn even a bit conservative if he should win the election. I can't believe so many people have been hoodwinked by him. He is just as dangerous as Hilliary. If it wasn't so tragic, I'd have to laugh at the Trumpets. BUT the end result of this election will be tragic no matter which way it goes. Say anything to get a vote? His lies are almost equal to Hillarie's. So there we are left with two abominal candidates. We are so screwed, thanks to people who don't vet candidates, don't care to be rational. The lies of both candidates will bring this nation down. No difference between Obama, Trump and Hillary.

..or he might be a great President.

ralph

Postby ralph » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:40 am

I think that TROOMP will be alright , i can hardly wait for the nuke button and codes to be delivered to him after he wins if he wins . I trust Trumps thinking and Goals far more than any of the nominees that Trump BEAT the heck out of .

planosteve

Postby planosteve » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:49 am

It's either Trump or 8 more years of Bush/Obama spending. But, the country can't afford it. At least with Trump there is hope of change.

In TRUMPED! A Nation on the Brink of Ruin... And How to Bring It Back, David Stockman brings us an insider-turned-iconoclast's report on how 30 years of financial and political misrule by the Washington/Wall Street elites have brought the U.S. to the brink of ruin.
https://www.amazon.com/Trumped-Nation-B ... ds=trumped
I don't think the end is near anymore. :D I think it's HERE! :o

GFB

Postby GFB » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:59 am

What's the "ruin" today?

Return to “Your first forum”