Olbermann is spot on

Description of your first forum.
rusty

Re: Olbermann is spot on

Postby rusty » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:03 am

jellowrestling wrote:
rusty wrote:
GFB wrote:..and people like you were either afraid of Reagan, or laughed at him.

Even though I didn't know that much about him prior to 1980..once I heard his fist inaugural address..I knew we were in for greatness.

People like me?

I was neither afraid of him nor laughed at him. Unlike many people I don't want a President of the United States to fail. I want each and every President to be the best President we ever had. That doesn't mean I have to agree with everything they do.
As I said earlier, Reagan did some fine things. The trickle down thing wasn't one of them and it's effects are being being demonstrated by the decline of the middle class in America.

Besides, I didn't bring Reagan into this thread, you did.

Reagan's economic policies were not "trickle down". That's just liberal BS. They initiated an economic boom that lasted for 25 years, with only a few short interruptions. While he was at it, he defeated the Soviets in the Cold War and prevented Communism from taking over all of Central America, in spite of Democratic Party, which was doing their best to support Commie b*st*rds like Daniel Ortega (and Castro, for that matter).

Reagan's economic policies were "trickle down" even though he didn't use that term. But it's nicer than saying "poop on everyone below the top" economics.

Return to “Your first forum”